Vehicle Injury Lawsuits
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
If you have been injured in an accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents reported each year in the United States, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We are currently evaluating all personal injury claims throughout the United States. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every variety of personal injury accident claims and vehicle injury compensation cases.
Personal injury accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering, and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic damage, mental anguish, and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Photo Credit: https://www.hometownstations.com/news/one-person-killed-in-three-vehicle-crash-on-harding-highway/article_2ea4a26c-c184-11ea-9515-3fe19eb684b9.html
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of the others involved. When another party’s negligence causes an accident, you have entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain, and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live, personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
Vehicle Accident Injury Lawyer
Vehicle Injury Types
Common Causes of Vehicle Accidents
Recent Vehicle Accident Settlements & Verdicts
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through an intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and the car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had a leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers a head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32-year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed centerline.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – a 13-year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – a 72-year-old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by a driver who made an illegal left-hand turn causing a collision.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
Truck Accident Statistics & Facts
- Trucking companies in the U.S. employ an estimated 8.9 million people.
- There were 327,000 police-reported crashes involving large trucks in 2013.
- Single-vehicle crashes make up 22 percent of all fatalities in Truck crashes.
- 24% of large truck crashes involve property damage.
- 4% of all truck crash deaths are driver fatigue-related.
- 63% of fatal large truck crashes involved two vehicles.
- It is estimated that 15.5 million trucks operate in the U.S.
- There are more than 2 million are tractor-trailers in the U. S.
- Commercial trucks are involved in 2.4% of all car accidents.
- One person is injured or killed in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
- 16% of all truck driving accidents are due to the truck driver’s fault.
- Nearly 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents every year.
- It is an estimated 3.5 million truck drivers in the U.S.
- 49% of fatally injured large truck drivers were using safety belts.
- 73% of fatal crashes involve a collision with a Truck vehicle in transport.
- 8% percent of work zone fatal crashes involved at least one large truck.
- 19% of large trucks in fatal crashes are involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- Trucks deliver nearly 70 % of all freight transported annually in the U.S.
- 83% of injury crashes involve a collision with a Truck vehicle in transport.
- Trucks are 3 times less likely to be in an accident than a regular motor vehicle.
- More than 75% of truck driving accidents are due to the driver of the passenger vehicle.
- 18% of accidents involve the front of a passenger vehicle striking the rear of a large truck.
- There are 11.2 fatal large truck crashes per million people in the United States in 2013.
- 49% of large truck occupant deaths occurred in crashes in which their vehicles rolled over.
- 60% of deaths in truck crashes occurred on major roads other than interstates and freeways.
- More than 60% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on rural roads.
- More than 25% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks rural or urban Interstate highways.
- 34% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred at night (6:00 pm to 6:00 am).
- More than 80% of fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on weekdays (Monday through Friday).
- 30% of passenger vehicle occupants killed in two-vehicle crashes are in head-on crashes with the truck.
- 60% of occupants killed in multiple-vehicle crashes occurred in collisions involving another large truck.
- More than 600 billion worth of manufactured and retail goods are transported by truck in the U.S. each year.
For a personal injury lawsuit to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a vehicle accident, victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Vehicle Accident Injury Lawsuit Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in a vehicle accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties to help with medical bills and financial compensation.
Our experienced nationwide vehicle accident injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We are always available 24 hours a day to answer your questions with a phone call or email and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you do not have to come into our office. Call us, and you will speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.