Need a Railroad Injury Lawyer?
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
If you have been injured in a railroad accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3,000 injuries from railroad accidents reported each year in the United States. We are currently evaluating all personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every variety of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
Railroad injury accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering, and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic damage, mental anguish, and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many Train injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of the others involved. When another party’s negligence causes an accident, you have entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain, and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live, personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
Railroad Accident Lawsuits
Railroad Product Injury Lawsuits
|Air Compressor Pipes||Dynamic Grid||Pipe Joint Insulation|
|Air Conditioning Systems||Braking Systems||Plasters|
|Asbestos Heat Wrap||Electrical Panels||Rail Equipment|
|Asbestos Insulation||Electrical Rail Signaling||Railroad Brakes|
|Autoracks||Flexible Trainline||Railroad Ties|
|Balcony Railing||Insulation||Railroad Tracks|
|Boilers||Floor Tiles||Refrigeration Units|
|Brake Clutches||Friction Materials||Ropes|
|Brake Lining||Friction Products||Sealers|
|Brake Pads||Gasket Covers||Sealing Cement|
|Brake Shoes||Gaskets||Signal Equipment|
|Braking Systems||Grade Crossings||Spray Insulation|
|Ceiling Tiles||Guardrails||Steam Boilers|
|Cement Products||Hand Rails||Steam Generators|
|Cement Ties||Heat Shields||Steam Lines|
|Chemicals||Heating Systems||Steam Pipes|
|Coal-Powered Engines||High-Temperature Gasket||Steel Railing|
|Cobra Railroad Brakes||Hot Water Lines||Tapes|
|Collapsible Guard Rails||Journal Boxes||Track Beacons|
|Cranes||Locomotive Clutches||Trolley Wires|
|Crossing Arm||Lubricants||Tunnel Handrails|
|Crossing Gates||Packing Materials||Valves|
Railroad Accident Statistics and Facts
- Approximately 1,000 people die in train accidents every year.
- More than 3,000 accidents occur on our railways each year.
- More people are injured per railroad accident than those wounded in individual car crashes each year.
- Approximately 23% of train collisions with involve cars and 17% involve train derailments.
- Department of Transportation reports that every 2 hours a person is hit and killed by a train accident in the U. S.
- The National Transportation Safety Board reports that 60% of all railroad crossing deaths occur at unprotected crossings.
- The National Transportation Safety Board reports safety gates and lights do not protect 80% of all railroad crossings.
- According to the National Safety Council, there are about 400 fatalities and 1,100 injuries each year in the U. S.
- There are more than 6,000 railroad crossing accidents each year in the United States.
- More than 30% of all railroad crossing accidents involve children under the age of 16.
- Approximately 11% of train accidents involve defective equipment, defective train tracks, and faulty train track switching equipment.
- There are over 209,308 railroad crossings, and approximately 129,326 intersect with public roads (FRA 7//14)
Nationwide, only 36% of public crossings have gates. Railroad crossings exist in all 49 continental states, with the leading five states being Texas, Illinois, California, Kansas, and Ohio.
*According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
Railroad Injury Links
|Railroad Injury Types|
|Railroads & Mesothelioma|
|Railroads & Wrongful Death|
Recent Accident Settlements & Verdicts
- $5,250,000 Wrongful Death settlement in a passenger train derailment.
- $1,500,000 Jury Award for railroad worker suffering from mesothelioma cancer.
- $2,500,000 Settlement for a Switchman, Shortline Railroad Wrongful Death.
- $1,825,000 Verdict for an Engineer, Back and Neck Injury.
- $1,100,000 for a Carman vs. Union Pacific Railroad, Knee Injury.
- $987,000 Settlement for a conductor for low back injuries sustained while setting a handbrake on a railroad car.
- $750,000 Settlement for a former conductor, retired 12 years prior to his death was granted this settlement for lung cancer.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through an intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13-year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by a driver who made an illegal left-hand turn causing a collision.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – Railroad Insulator and construction worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has received an injury in an accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email, and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, we will return your car as quickly as possible.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
We welcome your questions, and we will return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
Railroad Accident Injury Lawyers
Railway, Railroad Injury Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!