Tire Rim Explosions Injury Lawsuit
Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
When a defective product causes serious injury or death manufacturers can be held responsible for injuries caused by their defective product. In some cases, it is up to the manufacturer to prove that they were not negligent in producing a defective product. In strict liability cases, proving negligence is not required, only that the product was defective when causing an injury or death.
If you have been injured by a defective product knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind.
A defective product can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Photo Credit: https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-4405680/How-check-car-recall.html
Defective products cause 29.4 million injuries and 21,400 deaths each year. – U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
If you or someone you know has been injured by a defective product, you may be entitled to compensation. Defective Appliance Injury Lawsuits.
U. S. Agencies that oversee safe manufacturing practices and product recalls are the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Food and Drug Administration, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Who Can be Held Liable for a Defective Product Injury?
A Product liability lawsuit addresses personal injuries caused by defective products. All parties involved in the manufacturing, production, distribution, or sale of a product have an obligation to ensure that their product works safely as designed and presented to the public.
When a product defect causes an injury to the consumer, one or more parties may be held liable, including the:
- Product Manufacturer
- Product Wholesaler
- Product Retailer
- Product Parts Manufacturer
- Parties That Assemble or Installs the Product
- Engineering and Design Team
What is Needed to Win a Products Liability Case?
To win a defective product liability case, you must be able to prove the following:
- The injury was directly caused by the defective product.
- Product used was defective in the design, manufacturing, or marketing.
- The product was being as intended at the time of the injury.
Evidence to Collect in a Defective Product Lawsuit
You will need critical evidence to back up a product liability claim. Critical evidence can include:
- The defective product
- Medical bills
- Payroll records to account for financial losses
- Photos and videos of defect, and damage caused
- Photos and videos of injuries
- Product accident reports
- Expert and expert witnesses
- Insurance documents and policies
- Product Labels
- Product marketing materials
- Evidence that the manufacturer had knowledge of the defect, (emails, memos, documents)
Need Help with a Defective Product Injury Case?
We are currently evaluating Defective Appliance injury claims throughout the U. S. When an injury or death is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled to compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
Image Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers_compensation
If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right side of page or call us now at 1-888-267.1137 for a free case evaluation. live
TYPES OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCT DEFECTS
Marketing Defects – If the product was labeled improperly or does not contain adequate safety warnings or instructions it may have a marketing defect.
Design Defects – If something in the design of the product is dangerous or unsafe it may have a design defect.
Manufacturing Defects – If the product has a flaw of defect that is not in the design, but occurred during manufacturing or assembly, it may have a manufacturing defect.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Common Types of Defective Product Injuries
Defective Products can cause catastrophic, disabling, and fatal personal injuries. A worker could suffer several types of injury in an industrial accident, here are some common injuries:
|Loss of Fingers|
|Loss of Toes|
|Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)|
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Defective Appliance lawsuit!
All our experienced Defective Product Injury Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Defective Appliance injury lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Defective Product Accident Causes
Defective products can cause serious, life-altering injuries such as amputation, paralysis, serious burn injuries, spinal cord injuries or traumatic brain injuries (TBI). Here are the most common causes of industrial accident injuries.
|Design Flaws in Product|
|Failing to Inspect or Test the Product Sufficiently|
|Failure to Provide Detailed Instructions About Product Risks|
|Failure to Provide Detailed Warnings About Product Risks|
|Failure to Warn of Dangers in Use of Product|
|Faulty Product Design|
|Improper Product Maintenance|
|Inaccurate Labeling of Product|
|Insufficient Product Training|
|Mistakes in Manufacturing|
|Negligent Misrepresentation of Products Safety and Uses|
|Poor Product Maintenance|
|Product Operators Negligence|
|Safety Code Violation|
Defective Products Settlements & Verdicts
- $11 Million Jury Verdict in Wright Hip Implant defective product lawsuit.
- 2.3 Million Product Liability Settlement for injuries caused by a poorly designed airbag.
- 3.9 Million Product Liability Settlement for injuries caused by a chemical pump explosion.
- $5.5 Million Defective Medical Device Settlement for a brain injury caused by a malfunctioning morphine pump.
- 3.25 Million Defective Product Settlement for injuries caused by a defective bicycle.
- $3 million Product Liability Wrongful Death Settlement for 2 van passengers killed in a tire tread separation rollover crash.
- $1.3 Million Defective Product Settlement for a defective safety saw guard that severely injured a hand.
- $950 Product Liability Settlement for injuries caused by a defective seat belt design.
- $300 Million Settlement in defective GM ignition switch defective product lawsuit.
- $200 Million Settlement in Takata defective air bag defective product lawsuit.
Defective Product Statistics
- In cases of product liability, the median award was $1.5 million. – Jury Verdict Research data from Thomson Reuters
- More than 19,000 defective medical devices were recalled between 2012- 2019. – FDA.
- There are more than 67,000 medically treated table saw injuries occurring each year.
- Defective products cause nearly 3 million injuriesand 22,000 fatalities each year in the U. S. – U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Defective products cause 29.4 million injuries and 21,400 deaths each year. – U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- An estimated $700 billion is spent annually on the injuries, deaths, and property damage caused by defective consumer products. – U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- An estimated 113,272 injuries associated with inflatable amusements treated in emergency between 2003- 2013. – U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- An estimated 30,700 people were treated annually in emergency rooms for product instability or tip-over injuries related to televisions, furniture, and appliances from 2014- 2016. – U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- In 2016, there were 62,300 injuries associated with nursery products among children younger than 5 years. – U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- In 2016, there were an estimated 240,000 toy-related injuries were treated in emergency room in the U. S. – U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- In 2018, The total number of product liability cases was up than 20% from 2018 to 2019, with 56,041 cases filed.
For a defective product lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers must show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a defective Injury lawsuit, victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury & wrongful death claim.
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Call 888.640.0914 24/7 365 Days a Year for a Free Mesothelioma Case Evaluation
20 years of experience helping mesothelioma victims get fair and just financial compensation!
Asbestos companies that have filed for bankruptcy protection have established asbestos trust funds to pay claims. There are about 65 active Asbestos Trust Funds totaling more than 30 billion.
Since the mid-1980s more than 100 Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have been established in the U.S. At least a dozen trust funds have equities exceeding $1 billion.
More than 30 billion dollars is currently available for distribution to qualified applicants. Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have set criteria of values they pay to qualified claimants.
Asbestos Trust Funds have paid out $18 billion for more than 3 million claims!
Defective Appliance Injury Damages
When manufacturing companies are negligent with design flaws and defective parts they can be held liable for injuries caused to innocent people that suffer serious injuries or death.
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Need Defective Product Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in a defective product, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties to help with medical bills and financial compensation.
Our experienced nationwide defective product injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We are always available 24 hours a day to answer your questions with a phone call or email and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a question about an injury or defective product lawsuit, you do not have to come into our office. Call us, and you will speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.