Standard Car Rental Accident Lawyer
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
When you rent a car, whether for personal reasons or a business trip it usually means you will be driving an unfamiliar vehicle in an unfamiliar location. Under these circumstances, even the safest drivers can find themselves involved in a vehicle accident.
Legal issues involved in an accident involving a rented vehicle should is treated no differently than any other auto accident.
When a rental car is involved in a vehicle accident, the potential exists for more parties to become involved in a lawsuit to collect damages. When a person rents a car, the rental car agent will usually ask if the driver wants to purchase insurance on the vehicle being rented. Rental companies usually offer different types of coverage including coverage that assures that you will walk away from an accident owing nothing if there are any damages.
Who Are the Potential Additional Parties Involved in a Rental Car Accident Claim?
- Insurance Companies
- Rental Car Insurance Companies
- Rental Car Company
- Credit Card Issuer and its insurers (if operator elected for credit card coverage)
- Supplemental Insurance Companies (if operator chose additional coverage at time of rental)
If you have been injured in a Standard Car Rental Accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We are currently evaluating vehicle personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
A Car Rental accident can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an accident is caused by another party s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
Standard Car Rental Accident Injury Lawsuits
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32 year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13 year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
Vehicle Accident Statistics and Facts
- In 2014, 32,675 people were killed in motor vehicle crashes on U.S. highways.
- Intercity buses accounted for 13 % of all buses involved in fatal crashes.
- School buses and transit buses accounted for 41% of all buses involved in fatal crashes.
- 3 million People were injured in crashes on U. S. roadways in 2014.
- Estimates of 41,000 to 45,000 traffic deaths occur every year within the U.S.
- Motor vehicle accidents of as little speed as 5 MPH can produce a “whiplash-type” injury.
- 75% of injured victims remain symptomatic for a minimum of 6 months after an accident.
- More than 75% of truck driving accidents are due to the driver of the passenger vehicle.
- 18% of accidents involve the front of a passenger vehicle striking the rear of a large truck.
- 19% of large trucks in fatal crashes are involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- 41% of passenger vehicles in fatal crashes were involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- The national motor vehicle crash death rate is of 10.3 deaths per 100,000 people.
- The day in which motor vehicle accident injuries occur most often is Saturday. Sunday is second.
- 1 out of every 5 Americans are involved in an alcohol-related car crash at some time in their lives.
- The national motor vehicle crash death rate is 1.11 deaths per 100 million vehicle miles traveled.
- One person is injured or killed in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
- Nearly 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents every year.
- 60% of deaths in truck crashes occurred on major roads other than interstates and freeways.
- More than 60% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on rural roads.
- More than 80% of fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on weekdays (Monday through Friday).
- 30% of passenger vehicle occupants killed in two-vehicle crashes are in head-on crashes with the truck.
- 60% of occupants killed in multiple-vehicle crashes occurred in collisions involving another large truck.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible
We Connect You with Tractor Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Standard Car Rental Accident Injury Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!