Personal Injury Lawsuits: School Bus Accident
School Bus Accident victims have your legal rights that can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. Many School Bus Accidents include injuries such as fractures, cuts, sprains, punctures, bruises and death.
We are currently evaluating School Bus Accident claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our School Bus Accident injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of construction Accident claim and construction vehicle accident compensation cases.
School Bus Accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Annual Bus Accident Statistics
- 360 million people take the bus each year.
- 28 billion miles are traveled by bus passengers every year.
- There are 30,000 commercial buses on the roads in U. S.
- Every day, there are 450,000 school buses on the road.
- 12,000 children are injured on school buses each year.
- 24,000 people experience injuries from bus crashes annually in America.
Many School Bus Accidents occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When a School Bus Accident is caused by another party s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your School Bus Accident lawsuit!
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Bus Accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888-267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your School Bus Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Choosing an experienced personal injury accident lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $5 Million Personal Injury Settlement: Personal Injury claim involving doctor’s failure to diagnose.
- $2.6 Million Settlement: Personal Injury Accutane birth defects.
- $2.5 Million Verdict: Personal Injury case involving a surgical error.
- $7.5 Million Settlement: Brain damage after surgery of 7 year-old at Hospital.
- $800,000 Settlement: Infant sustained injury during birth delivery.
- $3 Million Settlement: Cardiology malpractice wrongful death of 45 year old man.
- $1.2 Million Settlement: Man was improperly administered medication causing brain damage.
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $1 million Jury Award – Parents of a baby boy who died in his mother’s womb before an emergency C-section was performed.
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
Personal Injury Statistics
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the U. S.
- Fatal head injuries are responsible for more than 60% of all bicycle fatalities.
- There are over 3 million injuries each year from transportation accidents.
- 2/3 of all bicycle accident reported deaths are from traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- 50,000 bicycle injuries reported each year in the United States.
- 1 million children are injured in bicycle related accidents each year.
- 8,000 boating accidents are reported by the U. S. Coast Guard each year.
- 500,000 truck and commercial vehicles were involved in accidents each year..
- More than 100,000 motorcycles are involved in crashes each year according to latest data from the NHTSA.
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Lawsuits – School Bus Accidents
Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Personal Injury Lawsuits: School Bus Accidents
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!