Prescription Drug Lawyer: Topiramate®
If you have been injured the prescription drug; Topiramate® you may be eligible for financial compensation. To protect your legal rights against defective drug manufacturers always consult with an experienced prescription drug injury lawyer. Each year more 200,000 Americans will die from bad prescription drugs.
Last year, a record number 4.02 billion prescription drug medication scripts were filled by Americans, up from 3.99 billion prescriptions filled in 2010 at a cost of nearly $309 billion.
Prescription drug related deaths now outnumber total number of traffic related deaths each year in the in the U.S.
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Personal Injury Lawsuit!
Need an Experienced Topiramate® Prescription Drug Injury Lawyer?
One study reported that as many as 5% of prescriptions filled each year are incorrect. Medical prescription drug statistics show the potential for adverse drug reactions in children to be 3 higher than for adults. Medical malpractice lawsuit statistics also show that doctors make about 4 prescription mistakes for every 1,000 prescriptions written.
A personal injury caused by incorrect prescriptions can result in thousands of dollars of unnecessary medical bills and pain and suffering inflicted on a patient. If you have been injured by a prescription error, doctor or pharmacist, or received wrong with the wrong drug, the wrong dosage, or the wrong instructions for taking a prescription drug, even if the doctor s prescription was correct, we can help.
Choosing a Prescription Drug Lawyer
- Our Prescription Drugs lawyers worry about your case so you don t have to.
- All of our experienced Prescription Drugs Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
- Each state has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Prescription Drugs lawsuit.
- Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Prescription Drugs lawsuit!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 888.267.1137 and talk to a live Prescription Drugs counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Choosing an experienced Prescription Drug lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Recent Prescription Drug Settlements
- $1.75 Million Pharmacy Settlement: For the death of a 6 -month old girl who died after a pharmacy improperly filled wrong prescription for her heart medication.
- $1.25 Million Vioxx Settlement: For a plaintiff who suffered permanent damage to his heart as a result of his doctor’s negligence in prescribing a dangerous dosage of Vioxx.
- $1.4 Million Prescription Drug Settlement: Wrong Prescription Drug – $1,400,000.00
- $5 Million Wrong Medication Settlement: For plaintiff given the wrong seizure medication by a pharmacy resulting in serious injury to the plaintiff.
- $725,000 Prescription Overdose Settlement: for a woman, who was overdosed with prescription medicines over prescribed doctors, filled by pharmacy and approved by her HMO.
- $1.2 Million Prescription Medication Settlement: For a man was improperly administered medication causing brain damage.
- $8 Million Prescription Medication Settlement: Against hospital and OB/GYN involving a 20 year-old patient who developed pseudomembranous colitis caused by antibiotics prescribed by her doctor.
Prescription Drugs Statistics
- Prescription Drug deaths now outnumber traffic fatalities in U.S.
- There are 225,000 Prescription Drugs deaths each in the U. S. each year (National Institute of Health).
- Pharmacy errors and prescription errors accounts for as many as 98,000 deaths each year.
- One study reported that as many as 5% of prescriptions filled each year are incorrect.
- Preventable medication errors cause about 400,000 injuries each year in the U. S.
- Preventable medication error injuries cost about $3.5 billion per year in the U. S.
- Prescription drug deaths for the first half of 2010 (1,270) are greater than those for the first half of 2009.
- It is estimated that more than 30,000 Americans die each year from prescription drug abuse and overdoses.
- Two-Thirds of all doctors involved in 10 or more malpractice cases are never disciplined.
- More than 49% percent of hospitals have never filed 1 disciplinary action against one of their doctors.
- The Institute of Medicine reported in 2006 that the most common medical practice is prescription errors.
- The CDC reported that prescription drug deaths shot up 68 percent in a five year period.
- Statistics show that prescription drug deaths were the second leading cause of unintentional deaths in the United States in 2008.
- There were 11,000 deaths to 20,000 prescription drug deaths between 1999 and 2004.
- In 2010, statistics show that prescription drug deaths were the second leading cause of unintentional deaths in the United States.
Prescription Drug Lawsuits
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 888.267.1137 and talk to a live personal injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Defective Drug Lawsuits: Topiramate®
For a personal injury claim to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a wrongful death immediate family members have the right to file a wrongful death claim. We help you file personal injury lawsuits in all 50 states.
If you have been injured by a bad prescription drug you may be entitled to these damages:
- Disfigurement (past and future)
- Economic damages
- Exemplary damages
- Future medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of parental care
- Lost wages (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Medical costs
- Monetary compensation
- Non-economic damages
- Physical impairment (past and future)
- Loss of spousal support & companionship
All of our experienced Personal Injury Lawyers attorneys work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your personal injury claim!
Topiramate®: Defective Prescription Drug Injury Lawsuits
- A Defective Drug Injury Lawyer can help you recover medical expenses and lost income from all responsible parties.
- A Defective Drug Injury Lawyer can help you obtain records, case information, legal documents and photographs related to your case.
- A Defective Drug Injury Lawyer can track down witnesses that must be found and asked for testimony regarding your Personal Injury case.
- A Defective Drug Injury Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and will help minimize potential disruptions to your life so you can focus on your recovery.
- A Defective Drug Injury Lawyer can provide expert witnesses that have testified in similar Personal Injury cases that will help with your settlement.
- A Defective Drug Injury Lawyer can help educate you about your case and the state laws involved.
- A Defective Drug Injury Lawyer can make sure that your Personal Injury case is filed within the statute of limitations for your state.
Prescription Injury litigation is complicated and can involve large sums of money and a Personal Injury Lawyer can make sure that you get compensation.
Prescription drug Injury lawsuits can take a long time in the busy U. S. court system. You will need an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer that understands that your case will take time and will fight for you and your family through to a successful settlement.
By retaining experienced Injury Lawyer you will not need to worry about having cash up front for your case because your Personal Injury Lawyer will work on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis. You will not have to pay a penny unless you receive compensation.
How We Can Help You Today:
- We will answer your questions about your case.
- We connect you with experienced Injury claims lawyers.
- Our Injury lawyers have more than 25 years of years of experience.
- Call us today at 888.267.1137 and get real answers to your questions by an experienced injury attorney.
- We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
- No charge for your initial phone consultation.
If you have a legal question about an injury, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We solve the tough problems! Helping you through this difficult time is our commitment. We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!
Keywords| Prescription Drug Injury Lawyer | Prescription Drug Injury Attorney | Prescription Drug Injury Lawyer | Prescription Drug Injury Attorney | Prescription Drug Injury Lawsuit | Prescription Drug Injury Lawsuit | Personal Injury Lawyer | Prescription Drug Injury Lawyer | Prescription Drug Injury Lawyer
Call Toll Free 888.267.1137
Prescription Drug Injury Lawyer: Prescription Drug Lawyer: Topiramate®
USA-Personalinjuryclaimscenter.com.com is made available as a free service to our clients and friends. Articles contained here should be viewed as general commentary on the law and not as substitutes for legal counsel. You should not act on information contained herein without further legal consultation. If you have specific legal questions or needs, please call us at 1-888.267.1137 to talk with us at no charge, or send us an e-mail.
Copyright © 2015 LegalHelpCenters.com All Rights Reserved