Need a Defective Product Injury Lawyer?
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
If you have been injured in an accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents each year and about 150,000 construction site accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We are currently evaluating all personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
Personal injury accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an accident is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
|3M Bair Hugger Forced-Air Warming Blankets|
|Agricultural Product Defect|
|Air Bag Honda Civic|
|Alton and Cleva Wet and Dry Vacuum|
|Amana Central Air Conditioning Vaporator Coil|
|Artificial Turf Cancer|
|Atlas Chalet Shingles|
|Automaker Product Liability|
|Azek Decking Class Action|
|Barefoot Running Shoe|
|Bassett Baby Crib|
|Breathe-Right Snore Relief Throat Spray|
|Buckyballs and Buckycubes|
|Chrysler Tire Pressure Sensors Faulty Sensors|
|Chrysler Van Defective|
|Clam Shell Bucket|
|Clear Care Contact Lens Cleaner|
|Cobalts ignition Switch Defect|
|Coleman Propane Heaters|
|Corroded Copper Plumbing|
|Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing|
|Costco Fruit Mix Recall|
|Craze Workout Supplement|
|Dangers Defective Car Parts|
|Defect Bottle Exploded|
|Defect Bulldozer Design|
|Defectiev Door Latchs|
|Defective Auto Part|
|Defective Baby Car Seats|
|Defective Baby Clothing|
|Defective Baby Cribs|
|Defective Baby Slings|
|Defective Baby Stroller|
|Defective Bicycle Helmet|
|Defective Bicycle Wheel|
|Defective Car Parts|
|Defective Car Seatback|
|Defective Carnival Ride|
|Defective Child Restraint|
|Defective Childrens Products|
|Defective Chrysler Minivan|
|Defective Climbing Belt|
|Defective compacting Dumpster|
|Defective Conveyor belts|
|Defective D250 Tire|
|Defective Dan Heaters|
|Defective Defetcive Baby Seats|
|Defective Door Latches|
|Defective Engine Fan|
|Defective Engine Part|
|Defective Fair rides|
|Defective Farm Equipment|
|Defective Floor Lamp|
|Defective Floor Products|
|Defective Fuel Pump|
|Defective Fuel system|
|Defective Fuel Tanks|
|Defective Garage Door|
|Defective Gas Tanks|
|Defective Guards Machine Press|
|Defective Hair Product|
|Defective Heater Injury|
|Defective High Chair|
|Defective Ignition Switch|
|Defective Ignition Switches|
|Defective Lawn Mowers|
|Defective Manhole Cover|
|Defective Motor Vehicles|
|Defective Motorcycle Tires|
|Defective Mower Nlade|
|Defective Playground Equipment|
|Defective Power Accident|
|Defective Pressure Vessel|
|Defective Punch press|
|Defective Safety Harness|
|Defective Safety Restraint|
|Defective Seat Backs|
|Defective Seat Belt System|
|Defective Seatbelt Defects|
|Defective Shopping Carts|
|Defective Signal Devices|
|Defective Smoke Detector|
|Defective Stainless Steel|
|Defective Tail lights Trailer|
|Defective Toy Injury|
|Defective Tree Stand|
|Defective Vehicle Injury|
|Defective Vehicle Parts|
|Defective Water Craft|
|Defective Wave Runners|
|Defective Window latch|
|Defective Woodworking Tool A|
|Defective, Aged, or Recalled Tires|
|Defects in Solar Panels|
|Defetcive Air Bags|
|Defetcive Child Safety Seat|
|Defetcive Shopping Cart|
|Defetcive Window Latch|
|Dodge Ram Cracking Dashboard|
|Double Jogging Strollers|
|double-decker Rail Cars|
|Dunecraft Recall (Water Balz, Skulls, Orbs)|
|Energy Efficient Replacement Window|
|Enterprise Product Partners|
|Evaporator Coil Defects|
|Excavator Coupler Defects|
|F250 Pickup Driving Defectives|
|Fake Tiffany Rings at Costco|
|Faulty Volvo XDP Class Action Lawsuit|
|Fioxident Denture Adhesive Cream|
|Firefighters PASS Device|
|Firestone Defective Tire|
|Fisher Price Toy Recall|
|Fold Out Sleeper|
|Ford Acceleration Defects|
|Ford Windstar Corrosion|
|GAF Timberline Shingles|
|GE Dishwasher Fires|
|Gentek Defective Siding|
|George-Pacific PrimeTrim Molding|
|GM botched Recall|
|GM Cruze Recall|
|GM Defective Ignition Switch|
|GM ignition Switch Defect|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Buick Lacrosse|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Buick Lucerne|
|GM ignition Switch Defect Buick Regal Land GS|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Buick ReGal LS andGS|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Cadillac CTS|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Cadillac Deville|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Cadillac DTS|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Cadillac SRX|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Chevrolet Impala|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Chevy Camaro|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Chevy Cobalt|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Chevy HHR|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Chevy Impala|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Chevy Monte Carlo|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Oldsmobile Alero|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Oldsmobile IntriGue|
|GM ignition Switch Defect Pontiac G5|
|GM ignition Switch Defect Pontiac Gm|
|GM ignition Switch Defect Pontiac Grand Prix|
|GM ignition Switch Defect Pontiac Grm|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Pontiac Solstice|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect PontiacG5|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect PontiacGm|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect PontiacGrand Prix|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect PontiacGrm|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Saturn Ion|
|GM iGnition Switch Defect Saturn Sky|
|GM ignition Switch Defects|
|GM Ignition Switch Recall|
|GM Ignition Switch Recalls|
|GM Ignition Switches|
|GMC Yukon Defective Seatbelts|
|Goodman Central Air Conditioning Vaporator Coil|
|Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Tires|
|Graco Classic Wood Highchairs|
|Graco Stroller R|
|Graco Wood Highchairs|
|Helmet Safety Concussions|
|Honda Hybrid Gas Mileage|
|Honeywell TrueSTEAM Humidifiers|
|Ignition Switch Defect Chevy Malibu|
|Just for Men Chemical Burns|
|Kompan Swing Sets|
|Lennox Air Conditioning Coils -to Degradation|
|Lenovo IdeaPad U310/U410 Ultrabook|
|Lexapro/Celexa Class Action Lawsuit|
|LG Smart TV Collecting Consumer Data|
|LG Smart TVs Relay Viewer Data|
|Liberty/Ignite Glufosinate Herbicide Shortage|
|Light-Rail Vehicle derailment|
|Lincoln Hybrid MPG Overstated|
|Liquid Nicotine Poisoning -Linked to Child’s Death|
|Louisiana Atlas Chalet Shingles|
|Louisiana-Pacific (L-P) Trim Board Defects|
|Lumber Liquidators Bamboo Flooring|
|Maclaren Stroller Recall|
|Magnetic Toy Sets|
|Maibec Wood Shingles|
|Marvin Windows Class Action|
|Metal shopping Cart|
|Methylene chloride-containing Product|
|Minivan Crash Test Failures|
|Molin Concrete Product|
|Monsanto’s Roundup Herbicide|
|Nissan Defective Infiniti|
|Nissan Ignition Relay Recall|
|Onity Keycard Lock Class Action|
|Pecco Defective Manhole Cover|
|Pella Architect Series Windows|
|Pinnacle Select Windows|
|pipe rack Defective|
|Porsche Cayenne Plastic Coolant Pipes|
|Powertec Leverage Gym Products|
|Protein Products (May be Protein Spiking|
|Remington Defective Triggers C|
|Salmonella in Peanut Butter|
|Samsung Smart TVs Collect Consumer Data|
|Scotts Miracle-Gro Morning Song Toxic Birdseed|
|Simplicity Graco Crib Recall|
|SimplyThick Infant Formula Additive|
|Spray Foam Insulation|
|Stainless Steel Flexible Gas Lines|
|Sutphen Firetrucks – Aerial Ladder Defect|
|SUV Product liability|
|Takata Air Bags|
|Takata Corporation Seatbelt|
|Talcum and Ovarian Cancer|
|Tamko Architectural Shingles|
|Timber SIL Wood|
|Tire Tread Separation|
|Toyota Floor Mat Recall|
|Treadmill & Gym|
|Tree Stand Products|
|Tremco Defective Products|
|Twin Oaks Hammock Stand|
|Twist and Sort Toys|
|Vehicle Roof Caving|
|Volatile Organic Compounds – Interior Paint|
|Volkswagen Jettas Door Wiring Harness|
|Yamaha Rhino ATV Rollover|
|Yo Yo Ball Products|
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $5 Million Personal Injury Settlement: Personal Injury claim involving doctor’s failure to diagnose.
- $2.6 Million Settlement: Personal Injury Accutane birth defects.
- $2.5 Million Verdict: Personal Injury case involving a surgical error.
- $7.5 Million Settlement: Brain damage after surgery of 7 year-old at Hospital.
- $800,000 Settlement: Infant sustained injury during birth delivery.
- $3 Million Settlement: Cardiology malpractice wrongful death of 45 year old man.
- $1.2 Million Settlement: Man was improperly administered medication causing brain damage.
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.85 Million global settlement of bar fire case, $890,000 to our clients.
- $1.73 Million jury verdict on behalf of iron worker injured in construction site accident.
- $2.1 Million Settlement: Wrongful death Personal Injury hospital’s improper discharge of patient.
Personal Injury Statistics
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the U. S.
- Fatal head injuries are responsible for more than 60% of all bicycle fatalities.
- There are over 3 million injuries each year from transportation accidents.
- 2/3 of all bicycle accident reported deaths are from traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- There were 109 Bicycle accident related deaths in 2009.
- There were 950 Motorcycle crash related traffic deaths in 2009.
- There were 563 Pedestrian related deaths in 2009.
- There were 17,000 truck related accidents reported in 2009.
- There were 90,000 motorcycle related injuries reported in 2009.
- 50,000 bicycle injuries reported each year in the United States.
- 1 million children are injured in bicycle related accidents each year.
- 8,000 boating accidents are reported by the U. S. Coast Guard each year.
- 500,000 truck and commercial vehicles were involved in accidents in 2010.
- The U. S. Department of Transportation reported 33,808 nationwide traffic accident deaths in 2009.
- More than 100,000 motorcycles are involved in crashes each year according to latest data from the NHTSA.
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
Recent Accident Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32 year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13 year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $5.2 Million Jury Award – Asbestos worker who developed malignant peritoneal mesothelioma from asbestos work exposure.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful-death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
- $1 million Jury Award – Parents of a baby boy who died in his mother’s womb before an emergency C-section was performed.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – Insulator and construction worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – U. S. Steelworker died of occupational asbestos exposure causing malignant Mesothelioma.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
- Disfigurement (Past)
- Disfigurement (Past & Future)
- Economic Damages
- Exemplary Damages
- Future Medical Bills
- Loss of Consortium
- Loss of Earning Capacity
- Loss of Parental Care
- Lost Wages (Past & Future)
- Pain and Suffering
- Punitive Damages
- Medical Costs
- Monetary Compensation
- Non-Economic Damages
- Physical Impairment (Past and Future)
- Loss of Spousal Companionship
- Loss of Spousal Support
Choosing the right Injury Attorney can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.