Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawsuits
Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
When someone is injured in a vehicle accident, a personal injury lawsuit allows the victim and their families to seek compensation for their injuries.
If you have been injured in a Motorcycle Accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind.
A Motorcycle accident can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish, and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Vehicle accident lawsuits are considered personal injury cases. States may limit the time you have to file a lawsuit. It can be as little as one year after the accident. You should talk to an attorney as soon after the accident as possible if you think you may want to file suit.
Photo Credit: https://www.fox10phoenix.com/video/614616
Motorcyclists are 28 times more likely to be killed in an accident than those traveling in cars.
If you were involved in a vehicle accident and have sustained an injury, get medical attention immediately and you will need to contact an experienced vehicle attorney immediately.
Experience counts when you hire a vehicle accident attorney to handle your personal injury case.
Our lawyers understand the complex issues in a vehicle accident and provide expert legal representation nationwide for injured victims.
Insurance companies have teams of attorneys protecting their interests and will attempt to get accident victims to either drop their cases or settle for much less.
What Are Common Vehicle Accident Injuries?
Permanent injuries are common in vehicle accidents and can have life-altering consequences. Here is a list of injuries related to traffic accident.
|Brain Injuries||Leg Injuries|
|Broken Bones||Loss of Limb|
|Burn Injuries||Neck Injuries|
|Complex Bone Fractures||Paralysis|
|Crush Injuries||Rotor Cuff Tear|
|Facial Scarring||Soft Tissue Injuries|
|Fractures||Spinal Cord Injuries|
|Head Injuries||Spine Injuries|
|Herniated or Bulging Discs||Trauma & PTSD|
|Hip Injuries||Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)|
|Internal Injuries||Vision Damage or Loss|
|Internal Organ Damage||Whiplash|
|Knee Injuries||Wrongful Death|
According to the Governor’s Highway Safety Administration (GHSA), wearing helmets is the single best way to prevent motorcycle accident deaths.
Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawsuits
- There were about 5,100 fatal motorcycle crashes on U.S. roads in 2018. – statista.com/statistics
- 5,172 motorcyclists were killed in traffic accidents in 2017.
- Motorcyclists only account for 14% of the fatalities on America’s roadways
- About 50% of all fatal motorcycle accidents involve drivers aged 40 or older.
- Approximately 75% of motorcycle accidents involve collisions with an automobile.
- The average speed of a motorcycle just prior to an accident is 29.8 mph.
- More than 40% of all victims fatally injured in motorcycle accidents were not wearing helmets.
- More than 50% of the all accident-involved motorcycle riders had less than 5 months experience riding a motorcycle.
- About 33% of the drivers in fatal motorcycle accidents were speeding at the time.
- Most fatal motorcycle accidents occur in broad daylight.
- According to the NHTSA, 37% of all motorcycle accidents in 2006 involved speeding.
- Close to half of all motorcycle accidents do not involve another vehicle.
- According to the Department of Transportation, only the District of Columbia and 19 states mandate universal helmet laws.
- Young adults between the ages of 20- 24 lead as the age group with the most alcohol-related motorcycle crashes.
- Motorcycle helmets are about 37% effective in preventing motorcycle deaths.
- Motorcycle helmets are about 67% effective in preventing brain injuries.
- More than 29% of fatal motorcycle accidents involved riders with a blood alcohol level above the legal nationwide limit, .08.
Motorcycle Accident Lawsuits
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
|Changing lanes without signaling|
|Cutting off motorcyclists at intersections|
|Drifting across traffic lines|
|Driving on wrong side of the road|
|Driving under the influence of illegal and prescription drugs|
|Failing to follow posted speed limits|
|Failing to leave sufficient room between vehicles|
|Failing to see motorcyclist changing or entering lanes|
|Failing to yield to other vehicles|
|Icy road conditions|
|Ignoring traffic signs|
|Intentional hostile Actions|
|Motorcycle driver negligence|
|Motorcycle making an abrupt turn|
|Not utilizing turn signal|
|Overtaking another vehicle|
Common Causes of Vehicle Accidents
Many vehicle accident injuries are the result of negligent drivers. Some of the most common injuries our clients suffer in highway accidents include:
|Aggressive Driving||Missing Road Signage|
|Animals on The Road||Missing Traffic Guardrails|
|Brake Failure||Not Obeying Traffic Signals|
|Broken Roads||Not Obeying Traffic Signs|
|Dangerous Intersections||Poor Bridge Design|
|Debris on Highway||Poor Bridge Maintenance|
|Defective Vehicle Manufacturing||Poor Roadway Maintenance|
|Distracted Driving||Poor Vehicle Maintenance|
|Driver Error||Poorly Designed Road Bends|
|Driver Fatigue||Poorly Designed Road Curves|
|Driver Negligence||Reckless Driving|
|Drivers Falling Asleep Behind the Wheel||Road Pavement Cracks|
|Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol||Road Potholes|
|Driving Under the Influence of Drugs||Speeding|
|Driving Under the Influence of Medications||Sudden Lane Changes|
|Driving While Texting||Sudden Vehicle Stops|
|Driving with Worn Brakes||Sudden Vehicle Swerves|
|Driving with Worn Tires||Tire Blowouts|
|Driving Without Proper Lighting||Truck Driver DUI|
|Drunk Driving (DUI)||Truck Driver Negligence|
|Faded Lane Demarcations||Truck Loose Cargo|
|Failure to Yield Right-Of-Way||Truck Lost Load|
|Faulty Auto Parts||Unbalanced Cargo Load|
|Hazardous Road Conditions||Un-Signaled Turns|
|High Speed Driving||Vehicle Following Too Closely|
|Highway Road Defects||Vehicle Locked Wheels|
|Illegal U Turns||Vehicle Mechanical Failures|
|Improper Lane Changes||Vehicle Running Red Lights|
|Improper Road Grading||Vehicle Tailgating|
|Incorrect Vehicle Maneuvering||Weather Conditions|
|Malfunctioning Traffic Lights||Wet Slippery Roads|
Need Help with a Motorcycle Accident Injury Case?
We are currently evaluating Motorcycle Accident injury claims throughout the U. S. When an injury or death is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled to compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
Motorcycle Accident Injury lawyers that will fight for you!
If you or a loved one has been injured in vehicle accident where you feel you may be entitled to compensation complete the contact form on the right side of page or call us now at 1-888-267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
What to do After a Vehicle Injury Accident
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident it is crucial to gather as much information/evidence as possible at the scene of the accident.
- Get copy of official police report for the accident
- Get license numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident
- Note time, date, and location of the accident.
- Report your injury to any relevant parties involved.
- Do not admit fault for your injury.
- Document any evidence involving your accident.
- Talk to all witnesses and get statements from them.
- Take photos, videos, and audio.
- Seek immediate medical treatment for any injuries.
- Keep records of all related medical bills.
- Write down your recollection of the accident.
- Consult an experienced injury lawyer before you sign, or agree to, any written statements or documents.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your vehicle Injury lawsuit!
All our experienced vehicle Injury Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Vehicle Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Motorcycle Accident Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.4 Million Settlement – For motorcycle rider that sustained a fractured skull when he collided with another vehicle at a traffic intersection.
$2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car Motorcycle and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32-year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on Motorcycle by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing Motorcycle.
- $1.3 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car Motorcycle at intersection.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – For injuries caused by a motorcycle-car collision.
Disclaimer: The settlements and verdicts listed on this site are from news reports, court documents, and published cases throughout the U. S. Any reference to these cases should not be considered as any sort of guarantee. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.
There is no charge until you win your case.
Are You Eligible for Compensation?
If you have suffered an injury due to a vehicle accident, you may be eligible to receive financial compensation for the damages you have endured. Liable parties may be required to compensate victims for medical expenses, loss of income, or earning potential, and pain and suffering.
To get help today call us at (888) 267-1137 or submit the form below for a free case review if you have been injured due to the negligence of another.
Who Can Be Held Responsible for a Motorcycle Accident?
If you were injured in a vehicle accident you should contact an experienced injury attorney immediately after an accident.
Vehicle accident attorneys are experienced in dealing with difficult insurance companies and know how they try and get out of paying for a victim’s injury claims. Several parties may hold partial liability for the accident.
Defendants in a Vehicle Accident Can Include:
|Auto Parts Manufacturers|
|Car Rental Companies|
Motorcycle Accident Injury Statistics
In 2017, approximately 36% of fatally injured motorcycle riders were older than 50 years old.
Vehicle Accident Statistics and Facts
- Estimates of 41,000 to 45,000 traffic deaths occur every year within the U.S.
- About 90 people die in car accidents every day in the U. S.
- Motor vehicle accidents of as little speed as 5 MPH can produce a “whiplash-type” injury.
- Over 37,000 people die in road accidents each year in the U. S. – NHTSA Traffic Safety Facts, 2019.
- There is an average of one alcohol-related driving fatality every 48 minutes in the U. S.
- 75% of injured victims remain symptomatic for a minimum of 6 months after an accident.
- 41% of passenger vehicles in fatal crashes were involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- The day in which motor vehicle accident injuries occur most often is Saturday. Sunday is second.
- 1 in 5 Americans are involved in an alcohol-related car crash at some time in their lives.
- The national motor vehicle crash death rate is 1.11 deaths per 100 million vehicle miles traveled.
- Rear-end crashes are the most frequent occurring type of traffic accident and are 29% of all crashes. – National Highway Transportation Safety Administration
- 87% of rear-end collision happen because of a distracted driver such as eating, texting, and interacting with passengers. – National Highway Transportation Safety Administration
- 8,000 people are killed every year in the United States in T-bone collisions. – – National Highway Transportation Safety Administration
- There are 242,000 sideswipe crashes that occur every year in the U. S. – Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- The leading cause of workplace deaths is work-related motor vehicle accidents.
- 40% of workplace deaths occurred in transportation incidents.
- There is one vehicle related death reported every 2 hours and 35 minutes.
- Speeding was determined as the primary cause of death in 28.4% of accidents in the U. S.
- Walkers and bikers account for 15% of the total traffic deaths each year.
- 2.35 million people are injured or disabled in vehicle accidents each year in the U. S.
- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year in vehicle accidents.
- Traffic accidents cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year. That is an average of $820 per person.
- There are about 143 million vehicles on the roads each day commuting to and from work.
- Alcohol is responsible for 40% of all fatal vehicle crashes.
- Speeding is responsible for 30% of all fatal vehicle crashes.
- Reckless driving is responsible for 33% of all fatal vehicle crashes.
Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Call 888.640.0914 24/7 365 Days a Year for a Free Mesothelioma Case Evaluation
20 years of experience helping mesothelioma victims get fair and just financial compensation!
Asbestos companies that have filed for bankruptcy protection have established asbestos trust funds to pay claims. There are about 65 active Asbestos Trust Funds totaling more than 30 billion.
Since the mid-1980s more than 100 Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have been established in the U.S. At least a dozen trust funds have equities exceeding $1 billion.
More than 30 billion dollars is currently available for distribution to qualified applicants. Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have set criteria of values they pay to qualified claimants.
Asbestos Trust Funds have paid out $18 billion for more than 3 million claims!
Need a Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in a vehicle accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties to help with medical bills and financial compensation.
Our experienced nationwide auto accident injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We are always available 24 hours a day to answer your questions with a phone call or email and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you do not have to come into our office. Call us, and you will speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.