Defective Products: Louisiana-Pacific (L-P) Trim Board
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
When a dangerous product defect is present, the manufacturer or seller can be held responsible for injuries caused by their defective product. In some cases, it is up to the manufacturer to prove that they were not negligent in producing a defective product. In strict liability cases, proving negligence is not required, only that the product was defective when causing an injury or death.
If you have been injured by a defective product knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. Louisiana-Pacific (L-P) Trim Board can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
TYPES OF DANGEROUS PRODUCT DEFECTS
Marketing Defects – If the product was labeled improperly or does not contain adequate safety warnings or instructions it may have a marketing defect.
Design Defects – If something in the design of the product is dangerous or unsafe it may have a design defect.
Manufacturing Defects – If the product has a flaw of defect that is not in the design, but occurred during manufacturing or assembly, it may have a manufacturing defect.
We are currently evaluating all Defective Product personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Injury victims of Defective Products have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an injury or accident is caused by another party s negligence you are entitled to compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been injured by a Defective Product where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Defective Product lawsuit.
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury because of a failed or defective product, we can help you explore your full range of recovery options.
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $11 Million Jury Verdict in Wright Hip Implant lawsuit.
- $300 Million Settlement in defective GM ignition switch lawsuit.
- $200 Million Settlement in Takata defective air bag lawsuit.
- $2.6 Million Settlement: Personal Injury Accutane birth defects.
- $2.5 Million Verdict: Personal Injury case involving a surgical error.
- $7.5 Million Settlement: Brain damage after surgery of 7 year-old at Hospital.
- $800,000 Settlement: Infant sustained injury during birth delivery.
- $3 Million Settlement: Cardiology malpractice wrongful death of 45 year old man.
- $1.2 Million Settlement: Man was improperly administered medication causing brain damage.
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.85 Million global settlement of bar fire case, $890,000 to our clients.
- $1.73 Million jury verdict on behalf of iron worker injured in construction site accident.
- $2.1 Million Settlement: Wrongful death Personal Injury hospital’s improper discharge of patient.
Personal Injury Statistics
- There are more than 6 million car collisions each year in the United States.
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the U. S.
- Fatal head injuries are responsible for more than 60% of all bicycle fatalities.
- There are over 3 million injuries each year from transportation accidents.
- 2/3 of all bicycle accident reported deaths are from traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- There are 40,000 traffic accident deaths each year in the U. S.
- 17,000 slip and fall accidents occur every year in the U. S.
- 125,000 collisions involving trucks occur in the United States each year.
- 50,000 bicycle injuries reported each year in the United States.
- 1 million children are injured in bicycle related accidents each year.
- 8,000 boating accidents are reported by the U. S. Coast Guard each year.
- 500,000 truck and commercial vehicles were involved in accidents each year.
- More than 100,000 motorcycles are involved in crashes each year according to latest data from the NHTSA.
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
- Amusement park accidents lead to about 7,000 injuries annually. (reported by the CPSC).
- More than 300,000 injuries and 1,000 deaths occur at construction sites each year. (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
- 50,000 serious injuries and 2,300 deaths occur in motorcycle accidents every year (Bureau of Transportation Statistics).
- 5 Million people suffer dog bite injuries each year resulting in more than 800,000 injuries that require medical attention.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Damages – Louisiana-Pacific (L-P) Trim Board
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured by a defective product, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Defective Product Lawsuits: Louisiana-Pacific (L-P) Trim Board
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Personal Injury Damages: Defective Products
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!