Industrial Equipment Injury Lawyers
Nearly 6.5 million people work at approximately 252,000 construction sites across the nation on any given day. Each year falls account for the highest number of fatalities in the construction industry. There is about 150,000 construction and industrial equipment site accidents reported each year in the United States, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
OSHA reports that there are about 8 million workplaces in the United States and about 3.8 million Americans who suffer from work-related injuries and diseases each year.
Image Source: www.gulfchance.com
If you have been injured in an industrial accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind.
Industrial Equipment and Fatal Work Injuries
More than 100 workers in the United States die every day as a result of their work, according to a new report from the AFL-CIO and the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates 50,000 workers per year die from work-related diseases which is about 150 work-related deaths per day.
Choosing the right workplace injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Top Potential Hazards for Workers Operating Heavy Duty Equipment
- Arc Flash/Arc Blast
- Ceiling Collapse
- Chemical Burns
- Electric Shock
- Failure to Use Protective Equipment
- Falling Objects
- Falls (from heights)
- Head Injuries
- Human Error
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Rolling or Tipped Vehicles
- Scaffold Collapse
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Transportation Incidents
- Trench Collapse
- Unstable Work Surface
- Wall Collapse
- Workplace Violence
Need Help With an Industrial Injury Case?
We are currently evaluating industrial equipment accident injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our industrial equipment accident injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every kind of industrial equipment accident claim and Industrial Equipment vehicle accident compensation cases.
Industrial equipment injuries can cause life-threatening physical trauma, including financial damage to victims of negligent employers. Injured workers & laborers must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering, and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish, and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many industrial equipment injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of the others involved. When another party’s negligence causes an Industrial injury or accident, you have entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain, and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an industrial accident or personal injury caused by defective industrial equipment where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right side of the page or call us now at 1-888-267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live, personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Industrial Equipment Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced Industrial Equipment Injury Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Industrial Equipment Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Choosing an experienced Industrial Equipment Injury lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement.
Construction & Industrial Equipment Injury Statistics
- Construction site workers account for 20% of all fatal workplace/industrial accidents.
- Three million Construction workers are estimated to work on scaffolds each year in the U. S.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has reported that one in ten construction site workers are injured every year.
- Construction workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates 50,000 workers per year die from work-related diseases.
- More than 100 people in the United States die every day as a result of their work, according to a new report from the AFL-CIO.
- 15% of all claims on workers’ compensation claims are spent on victims of construction accidents.
- About 1,000 Industrial Equipment workers are killed each year while on the job according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- According to OSHA, one out of every ten construction workers is injured on the job every year.
- Most construction site injuries involve construction workers’ necks, backs, spines, and trunks.
- More than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
- Workers between 25 and 34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- There are more than 40,000 construction injuries in work zones each year.
Recent Construction Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Carpenter fell through roof opening at a construction site.
- $6.5 Million Settlement: 2 Ironworkers injured when the side of building their construction fell on them.
- $5 Million Verdict: Construction worker falls to ground caused by unsafe scaffold.
- $870,000 Settlement: Electrician falls off an unsecured ladder at a construction site causing multiple injuries.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Construction worker crushed by falling wall.
- $2 Million Settlement: Death of a construction worker asphyxiated by methane gas.
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Pipefitter injured in compressed air explosion while connecting the pipe.
- $800,000 Settlement: Steelworker sustained a back injury lifting a heavy piece of steel
- $3 Million Settlement: Ironworker injured in crane collapse.
- $12 Million Settlement: Construction worker paralyzed when he was struck by falling construction materials.
- $12.3 Million Jury Award – Insulator and Industrial Equipment worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $12.3 Million Jury Award – U. S. Steelworker died of occupational asbestos exposure causing malignant Mesothelioma.
For an industrial equipment lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of industrial equipment lawsuits, victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury & wrongful death claims.
Heavy Duty Equipment Industrial & Construction Workers
Personal Injury Damages
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in an industrial equipment accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against negligent and responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide workplace injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and Get Help Today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email, and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer. If a lawyer is not available, we will return your call as quickly as possible.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Industrial Equipment Injury Lawyers
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
We welcome your questions, and we will return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced workplace injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!