Floor Collapse Injury Lawsuits
Floor Collapse injury victims that are seriously injured have the right to seek financial compensation for their injuries. A personal injury lawyer can help you receive compensation for injuries due to someone else’s negligence. We are currently evaluating Floor Collapse injury claims throughout the U. S.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an injury is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, economic losses, loss of wages, as well as other damages.
Personal injury lawsuit claims are legal disputes that arise when a person suffers hurt from an accident or injury by any negligent party that can be held legally responsible.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation complete the contact form on the right or CALL 1-888-267.1137 for a FREE CASE EVALUATION. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Photo Credit: www.foundationforfuture.org
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Floor Collapse Accident lawsuit!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Floor Collapse injury lawsuit.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
What Your Personal Injury Lawyer Wil Do for You
If you suffered an injury due to the negligence of another party, a personal injury lawyer that is trained and experienced in building a strong plaintiff’s case can help you receive the financial compensation.
|Building your case|
|Communicate with insurance companies|
|Communicate with opposing lawyers|
|Compile and organize evidence|
|Conduct interviews with witnesses|
|Determine liabile parties|
|Draft demands for damages|
|File your lawsuit|
|Find experts to testify in your case|
|Investigate the scene of the accident|
|Obtain legal documents to support your case|
|Represent you in a trial|
|Review documents, photos, and videos|
|Win compensation for your losses|
|Work with experts to reconstruct the scene of the accident|
|Work with medical experts|
What to do After a Personal Injury Accident
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident it is crucial to gather as much information/evidence as possible at the scene of the accident. Some things to gather are:
- Note time, date, and location of the accident
- Report your injury to any relevant parties involved
- Do not admit fault for your injury
- Document any evidence involving your accident
- Talk to all witnesses
- Take photos, videos, and audio
- Seek immediate medical treatment for any injuries
- Keep records of all related medical bills
- Write down your recollection of the accident.
- Consult an experienced injury lawyer before you sign, or agree to, any written statements or documents.
Personal Injury Statistics
- 50% of all airplane accidents are caused by pilot error.
- 1 in 5 worker deaths last year were in the construction industry.
- More than 1,000 people die in train accidents every year.
- One person is injured or killed in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
- Nearly 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents every year.
- 1 in 10 construction workers is injured every year in the U. S.
- 3 Million people were injured in crashes on U. S. roadways in 2014.
- 8,000 boating accidents are reported by the U. S. Coast Guard each year.
- Estimates of 41,000 to 45,000 traffic deaths occur every year within the U.S.
- There are more than 40,000 construction injuries in work zones each year.
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the U. S.
- Fatal head injuries are responsible for more than 60% of all bicycle fatalities.
- 1 A million children are injured in bicycle-related accidents each year.
- 41% of passenger vehicles in fatal crashes were involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- A million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
- There are about 5.5 million car accidents and 3 million injuries in the U. S. each year. – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Private industry workers incurred 2.8 million injuries or illnesses in 2019. – U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- In 2018, there were 4.5 million medically consulted injuries in the U. S. – injuryfacts.nsc.org
- There were 39.5 million physician office visits for unintentional injuries in 2016. – CDC
- Pharmacy errors and prescription errors account for as many as 98,000 deaths each year.
- 225,000 medical malpractice deaths happen each in the U. S. (National Institute of Health).
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
- 5 Million people suffer injury or death from prescription errors each year. (The Institute of Medicine)
- A million Elderly Americans are victims of physical, psychological, and other forms of nursing home abuse each year.
- Department of Transportation reports that every 2 hours a person is hit and killed by a train accident in the U. S.
- There are 225,000 Prescription drug deaths each in the U. S. each year. (National Institute of Health).
Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $5 Million Personal Injury Settlement – Personal Injury claim involving doctor’s failure to diagnose.
- $2.6 Million Settlement – Personal Injury Accutane birth defects.
- $2.5 Million Verdict – Personal Injury case involving a surgical error.
- $7.5 Million Settlement – Brain damage after surgery of 7-year-old at Hospital.
- $3 Million Settlement – Cardiology malpractice wrongful death of a 45-year-old man.
- $1.2 Million Settlement – Man was improperly administered medication causing brain damage.
- $3.1 Million Settlement – Product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $1.73 Million Jury Verdict – On behalf of ironworker injured in construction site accident.
- $2.1 Million Settlement – Wrongful death Personal Injury hospital’s improper discharge of patient.
- $2.2 Million Settlement– Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement– A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement– A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement– Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement– 32-year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement– 13-year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement– 72-year-old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement– Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $5.2 Million Jury Award– Asbestos worker who developed malignant peritoneal mesothelioma from asbestos work exposure.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award– Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award– Wrongful-death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
- $1 million Jury Award– Parents of a baby boy who died in his mother’s womb before an emergency C-section was performed.
- $800,000 Settlement: Infant sustained injury during birth delivery.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers must show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Call 888.640.0914 24/7 365 Days a Year for a Free Mesothelioma Case Evaluation
20 years of experience helping mesothelioma victims get fair and just financial compensation!
Asbestos companies that have filed for bankruptcy protection have established asbestos trust funds to pay claims. There are about 65 active Asbestos Trust Funds totaling more than 30 billion.
Since the mid-1980s more than 100 Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have been established in the U.S. At least a dozen trust funds have equities exceeding $1 billion.
More than 30 billion dollars is currently available for distribution to qualified applicants. Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have set criteria of values they pay to qualified claimants.
Asbestos Trust Funds have paid out $18 billion for more than 3 million claims!
Floor Collapse Injury Damages
When another party’s negligence causes an injury or death, they can be held liable for financial damages.
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Floor Collapse Injury Lawyers
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, we can help you start a personal injury lawsuit against responsible parties to help with medical bills and financial compensation.
Our experienced nationwide personal injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We are always available 24 hours a day to answer your questions with a phone call or email and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you do not have to come into our office. Call us, and you will speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.