Construction Injury: Fatal Construction Accident
If you have been injured in a Fatal Construction Accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are more than 150,000 construction site accidents reported each year in the United States, and about 1,000 construction workers are killed each year while on the job according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Construction site accidents can occur as a result of faulty materials, defective tools and equipment, malfunctioning machinery, defective products and negligence. Construction site injuries often happen when employees were working in hazardous environments, trenches, heights, around power lines, and working with dangerous equipment.
Many Construction Accidents include injuries such as fractures, cuts, sprains, punctures, bruises and death caused by being hit by or caught in equipment on the job.
We are currently evaluating Fatal Construction Accident injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our Fatal Construction Accident injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of construction Accident claim and construction vehicle accident compensation cases.
Fatal Construction Accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many Fatal Construction Accidents occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When a Fatal Construction Accident is caused by another party s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Fatal Construction Accident lawsuit!
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Fatal Construction Accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888-267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
All of our experienced Fatal Construction Accident Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Fatal Construction Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Choosing an experienced Fatal Construction Accident lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Recent Construction Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Carpenter fell through roof opening at a construction site.
- $6.5 Million Settlement: 2 Ironworkers injured when side of building there constructing fell on them.
- $5 Million Verdict: Construction worker falls to ground caused by unsafe scaffold.
- $870,000 Settlement: Electrician falls off unsecured ladder at construction site causing multiple injuries.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Construction worker crushed by falling wall.
- $2 Million Settlement: Death of a construction worker asphyxiated by methane gas.
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Pipefitter injured in compressed air explosion while connecting pipe.
- $800,000 Million Settlement: Steelworker sustained a back injury lifting heavy piece of steel
- $3 Million Settlement: Ironworker injured in crane collapse.
- $12 Million Settlement: Construction worker paralyzed when he was struck by falling construction materials.
Construction Injury Statistics
- Construction site workers account for 20% of all fatal workplace/industrial accidents.
- 2.3 million Construction workers are estimated to work on scaffolds each year in the U. S.
- In 2009, there were 816 construction worker deaths reported by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Construction workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- In 2010, there were 4,547 fatal construction work injuries were recorded in the United States.
- There were 187 Work-related fatalities reported from fires and explosions in 2010.
- 15% of all claims on workers’ compensation claims are spent on victims of Fatal Construction Accidents.
- According OSHA, one out of every ten construction workers is injured on the job every year.
- Most construction site injuries involve construction workers necks, backs, spines, and trunks.
- More than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
- There are more than 40,000 construction injuries in work zones each year.
Construction Injury Lawsuits – Fatal Construction Accidents
Recent Accident Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32 year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13 year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $5.2 Million Jury Award – Asbestos worker who developed malignant peritoneal mesothelioma from asbestos work exposure.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful-death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
- $1 million Jury Award – Parents of a baby boy who died in his mother’s womb before an emergency C-section was performed.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – Insulator and construction worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – U. S. Steelworker died of occupational asbestos exposure causing malignant Mesothelioma.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Personal Injury Damages
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Construction Injury Lawyers
Construction, Job site, Workplace Injury Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims
Construction Injury Lawsuits: Fatal Construction Accidents
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!