Chlorine Injury Lawsuits
Experienced Environmental Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
An environmental disease lawsuit is a particular type of personal injury lawsuit in which the injured victim claims that exposure to toxic chemicals caused their injury or disease.
People are exposed to toxic chemicals from the environment, manufacturing plants, refineries, landfills, dumps, pharmaceuticals, and from consumer products in the home, and at work.
Occupational environmental toxic tort cases occur more often than any other because industrial workers are more likely to suffer from long-term exposure to toxic chemicals than consumers or residents.
Photo Credit: www.medicalnewstoday.com – Environmental Injury Lawsuits
The Occupational Safety & Health Administration estimates that
Over the past 50 years more than 75,000 toxic chemicals have been released into the environment.
Environmental Mass tort cases happen when environmental contamination causes harm to an individual or a community.
Many environmental illnesses that result from exposure can create life changing circumstances for injury victims and their families. In some instances, it can take many years for the effects of toxic environmental exposure to hazardous substances to arise. Cases like mesothelioma and asbestos lung cancer have been known to take 10-50 years before their symptoms become known to the victim.
Environmental law governs any environmental issues regarding pollution of the ground, water and air by chemical exposure, hazardous wastes and other dangerous and toxic pollutants.
Environment law includes regulations and cleanup regarding hazardous or chemical materials and the consequences of individuals who violate environment statutes. Environmental law provides protection for prospective purchasers of environmentally impacted property; and environmental law prohibits the dumping of toxic waste or other hazardous materials in our lakes, rivers, streams, and public land.
If you have been diagnosed with an environmental disease from exposure to a toxic substance, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. Victims of Environmental Diseases, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
To get a free NO COST consultation from an experienced environmental toxic exposure attorney please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Types of Environmental Toxic Exposure
Toxic exposure occurs when pollutants or toxic chemicals seep or leak into the environment, soil or drinking water. Some of the most common illnesses caused by exposure to toxic chemicals can include.
|Above Ground Storage Tanks|
|Acidic Process Water|
|Airbag Inflation Devices|
|Aromatic Containing Hydrocarbons|
|Bio Aerosol Mold Litigation|
|Chemical Manufacturing Plant|
|Chemical Manufacturing Waste|
|Chlorinated Solvent Groundwater Contamination|
|Domestic Heating Oil Spills|
|Dry Cleaning Chemicals|
|Genx Chemical Compounds|
|Hazardous Waste Contamination|
|Industrial Chemical Compounds|
|Mtbe Groundwater Contamination|
|Natural Resources Contamination|
|Perfluorinated Compounds (PFCS)|
|Perfluorooctane Sulfanate Acid (PFO)|
|Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA) Manmade Chemicals|
|Pfoa And Pfos Contamination|
|Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) Manmade Chemicals|
|Powerline Electromagnetic Fields|
|Surface Water Contamination|
|Underground Storage Tank Leakage|
|Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)|
|Welding Rod Fumes|
Common Environmental Toxin-Related Illnesses
Immediate Environmental Exposure Diseases
|Changes In Urination|
|Irritation In The Throat|
|Swelling Of The Eyes|
|Swelling Of The Skin|
|Worsening Of Asthma Symptoms|
Long Term Environmental Exposure Diseases
|Central Nervous System|
|Complications With Pregnancy|
|Liver Tissue Damage|
Environmental Exposure Facts & Statistics
- 1 child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds at home according to The U.S. Poison Control Center.
- Air pollution causes between 50,000 and 100,000 premature deaths in the U. S. Each year.
- National Research Council reports that no toxic information is available for more than 80% of the chemicals in every day-use product.
- More than 80% of adults and 90% of children in the U. S. have residues of 1 or more harmful pesticides in their body.
- The EPA reported that there are more than 10,000 chemical ingredients used in cosmetics, food and consumer products.
- Within 26 seconds after exposure to toxic chemical traces a chemical can be found in every organ in the body.
- Women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancers than those who work outside of the home.
- An average American family brings home 25 Gallons of hazardous toxins and chemical products each year.
- 150 chemicals commonly found in U. S. homes have been linked to birth defects, allergies, cancers, and other environmental caused diseases.
- There are more than 7 million accidental poisonings each year in the U. S. with more than 75% involving children under the age of six.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
The Statute of Limitations for Environmental Injury Lawsuits
The statute of limitations to file an environmental accident lawsuit may depend on the state where the accident occurred. It may also depend on the type of environmental accident or the company that’s responsible. The best thing to do is contact an attorney as soon as you can to begin the process of filing your case.
Environmental Exposure Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $4.8 Million Asbestos Settlement for a woman diagnosed with mesothelioma from second-hand exposure to asbestos.
- 2.6 Million Settlement for an Environmental Water Contamination case involving a state Municipal Water case.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Death Settlement for a pipe fitter who suffered from Mesothelioma cancer.
- $1.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement for a neighborhood that contaminated soil used as a land fill on the properties.
- $600,000 Settlement for a 43-year-old diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) exposed to benzene working as an offset printer.
- $750,000 Chemical Exposure Settlement for a chemical exposure case resulting in brain cancer.
- $5 Million Personal Injury Settlement involving doctor’s failure to diagnose.
- $2.6 Million Settlement for a Personal Injury from Accutane prescription drug birth defects.
- $1.73 Million jury verdict on behalf of iron worker injured in construction site accident.
- $5.2 Million Jury Award for an- Asbestos worker who developed peritoneal mesothelioma from asbestos work exposure.
- $12.3 Million Jury Award for an Insulator and construction worker that died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $12.3 Million Jury Award for a U. S. Steelworker that died of occupational asbestos exposure causing Mesothelioma.
- $11.5 Million Contaminated Soil Settlement for owners of properties with contaminated soil used as landfill.
- $4.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement for Tetra-Ethyl Lead exposure against DuPont Company.
- $6.8 Million Mesothelioma Settlement for a 55-year-old man with Mesothelioma exposed to asbestos while working as a Navy repairman.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers must show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Asbestos companies that have filed for bankruptcy protection have established asbestos trust funds to pay claims. There are about 65 active Asbestos Trust Funds totaling more than 30 billion.
Since the mid-1980s more than 100 Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have been established in the U.S. At least a dozen trust funds have equities exceeding $1 billion.
More than 30 billion dollars is currently available for distribution to qualified applicants. Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have set criteria of values they pay to qualified claimants.
Asbestos Trust Funds have paid out $18 billion for more than 3 million claims!
Chlorine Injury Damages
When chemical companies are negligent with toxic waste or allows toxins to be released into the environment it can be hazardous to your health. This can cause innocent people can suffer serious injuries or death.
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in an environmental accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties to help with medical bills and financial compensation.
Our experienced nationwide Chlorine Injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We are always available 24 hours a day to answer your questions with a phone call or email and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you do not have to come into our office. Call us, and you will speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!