Auto / Car Vehicle Injury Lawyer
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
Auto / Car Vehicle Accident victims have legal rights that can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Auto / Car Vehicle accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
We are currently evaluating vehicle personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an accident is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a vehicle accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
Auto / Car Vehicle Accident Injury Lawsuits
$3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32 year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13 year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
Vehicle Accident Statistics and Facts
- In 2014, 32,675 people were killed in motor vehicle crashes on U.S. Highways.
- Single-vehicle crashes make up 22% of all fatalities in Truck crashes.
- Intercity buses accounted for 13 % of all buses involved in fatal crashes.
- School buses and transit buses accounted for 41% of all buses involved in fatal crashes.
- 3 million People were injured in crashes on U. S. roadways in 2014.
- Estimates of 41,000 to 45,000 traffic deaths occur every year within the U.S.
- Walkers and bikers account for 15% of the total traffic deaths each year.
- There are more than 200,000,000 licensed drivers in the United States.
- Motor vehicle accidents of as little speed as 5 MPH can produce a “whiplash-type” injury.
- 75% of injured victims remain symptomatic for a minimum of 6 months after an accident.
- Commercial trucks are involved in 2.4% of all car accidents.
- Trucks are 3 times less likely to be in an accident than a regular motor vehicle.
- More than 75% of truck driving accidents are due to the driver of the passenger vehicle.
- Nationwide, 57% of motor vehicle deaths in 2013 occurred in single-vehicle crashes.
- 62% of large truck occupant deaths in 2013 occurred in single-vehicle crashes
- 18% of accidents involve the front of a passenger vehicle striking the rear of a large truck.
- There were 30,057 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the U. S. in 2013 in which 32,719 deaths occurred.
- 19% of large trucks in fatal crashes are involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- 49% of large truck occupant deaths occurred in crashes in which their vehicles rolled over.
- In 2013, 4,186 large trucks and buses were involved in fatal crashes.
- 41% of passenger vehicles in fatal crashes were involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- The national motor vehicle crash death rate is of 10.3 deaths per 100,000 people.
- The day in which motor vehicle accident injuries occur most often is Saturday. Sunday is second.
- 1 out of every 5 Americans are involved in an alcohol-related car crash at some time in their lives.
- The national motor vehicle crash death rate is 1.11 deaths per 100 million vehicle miles traveled.
- The U. S. Department of Transportation estimates that over 500,000 truck accidents occur every year.
- 30% of passenger vehicle occupants killed in two-vehicle crashes are in head-on crashes with the truck.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible
We Connect You with Tractor Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Auto / Car Vehicle Accident Injury Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!