Around Town Accident Lawyer
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
A Around Town Accident can happen at any moment. If you have been injured in a Around Town Accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. More than 20,000 workers are injured in road construction work zones each year. The leading causes of construction-related fatalities are falls, struck-by an object, electrocution and caught between objects.
Lumber Yard accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
More than 20,000 workers are injured in road construction work zones each year. The leading causes of construction-related fatalities are falls, struck-by an object, electrocution and caught between objects.
There are 150,000 construction site accident injuries each year according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Workplace Accident Statistics & Facts
- 4,679 workers were killed on the job in 2014.
- 1 in 5 worker deaths last year were in the construction industry.
- 1 in 10 construction workers are injured every year in the U. S.
- 2 construction workers die of work-related injuries in the United States each day.
- 1 in 5 Lumber Yard fatalities are construction-related each year.
- Over the course of a 45-year career, a construction worker has a 1 in 200 chance of dying. (Source: Safety + Health.)
- 60% of construction Lumber Yard injuries occur within the employee’s first year of employment. (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics.)
- 15% of workers compensation costs are spent on workers who were injured while at a construction site.
Workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident. We are currently evaluating vehicle personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an accident is caused by another party s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
Around Town Accident Injury Lawsuits
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32 year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13 year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
Truck Accident Statistics and Facts
- Trucking companies in the U.S. employ an estimated 8.9 million people.
- There were 327,000 police-reported crashes involving large trucks in 2013.
- Single-vehicle crashes make up 22 percent of all fatalities in Truck crashes.
- 24% of large truck crashes involve property damage.
- 4% of all trucks crash deaths are driver fatigue related.
- 63% of fatal large truck crashes involved two vehicles.
- It is estimated that 15.5 million trucks operate in the U.S.
- There are more than 2 million are tractor trailers in the U. S.
- Commercial trucks are involved in 2.4% of all car accidents.
- One person is injured or killed in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
- 16% of all truck driving accidents are due to the truck driver’s fault.
- Nearly 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents every year.
- It is an estimated over 3.5 million truck drivers in the U.S.
- 49% of fatally injured large truck drivers were using safety belts.
- 73% of fatal crashes involve a collision with a Truck vehicle in transport.
- 8% percent of work zone fatal crashes involved at least one large truck.
- 19% of large trucks in fatal crashes are involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- Trucks deliver nearly 70 % of all freight transported annually in the U.S.
- 83% of injury crashes involve a collision with a Truck vehicle in transport.
- Trucks are 3 times less likely to be in an accident than a regular motor vehicle.
- More than 75% of truck driving accidents are due to the driver of the passenger vehicle.
- 18% of accidents involve the front of a passenger vehicle striking the rear of a large truck.
- There are 11.2 fatal large truck crashes per million people in the United States in 2013.
- 49% of large truck occupant deaths occurred in crashes in which their vehicles rolled over.
- 60% of deaths in truck crashes occurred on major roads other than interstates and freeways.
- More than 60% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on rural roads.
- More than 25% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks rural or urban Interstate highways.
- 34% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred at night (6:00 pm to 6:00 am).
- More than 80% of fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on weekdays (Monday through Friday).
- 30% of passenger vehicle occupants killed in two-vehicle crashes are in head-on crashes with the truck.
- 60% of occupants killed in multiple-vehicle crashes occurred in collisions involving another large truck.
- More than 600 billion worth of manufactured and retail goods are transported by truck in the U.S. each year.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible
We Connect You with Tractor Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Around Town Accident Injury Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!