Arc Burn Accident Lawsuits
If you have been injured in a construction accident and believe you have a claim for your injuries, we may be able to help you with your personal injury lawsuit.
The high cost of medical bills dealing with the trauma of a serious injury or permanent injury will have a significant impact on a person’s life.
By filing a lawsuit against a negligent party, a lawyer can help an injured worker know their legal rights and help provide financial compensation.
There are more than 150,000 construction site accidents reported each year in the United States, and about 1,000 construction workers are killed each year while on the job according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Construction site accidents can occur because of faulty materials, defective tools and equipment, malfunctioning machinery, defective products, and negligence. Construction site injuries often happen when employees work in hazardous environments, trenches, heights, around power lines, and working with dangerous equipment.
More than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
We are currently evaluating Arc Burn Accident injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of construction accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Arc Burn Accident lawsuit!
Construction site accidents can cause devastating injuries that require long absences from work and leave injured workers without a paycheck for extended periods of time.
If you are hurt in a construction accident where you feel you may be entitled to compensation it is important to know your legal rights.
For a NO COST CASE EVALUATION simply complete the contact form on the right of this page or call us at 1-888-267.1137. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Our experienced Arc Burn Accident Lawyers work on a contingency basis and do not get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Arc Burn Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Common Construction Types of Accidents
|Caught in/Between Accidents|
|Collapsed Structure Accident|
|Compressed Gas Accident|
|Construction Site Explosion Accident|
|Construction Site Fall Accident|
|Construction Site Slip Accident|
|Construction Site Trip Accident|
|Dangerous Machinery Accident|
|Defective Equipment Accident|
|Defective Machinery Accident|
|Defective Power Tool Accident|
|Exposure to Toxic Substances Accident|
|Failure to Warn Subcontractor Accident|
|Gas Detector Accident|
|Heavy Equipment Accident|
|Heavy Machinery Accident|
|Improper Use Equipment Accident|
|Improper Maintenance Equipment Accident|
|Insufficient Training Accident|
|Mechanical Hazard Accident|
|Machinery Component Accident|
|Misuse of Tools Accident|
|Nail Gun Accident|
|Poor Safety Precautions Accident|
|Power Tool Accident|
|Pressure Vessels Accident|
|Struck by Falling Objects Accident|
|Struck by Equipment Accident|
|Structural Collapse Accident|
|Woodworking Tools Accident|
Common Construction Injury Types
|Car Accident Injuries|
|Compressed Gas Injuries|
|Construction Site Explosions|
|Dangerous Machinery Injuries|
|Defective Machinery Injuries|
|Exposure to Toxic Substances|
|Loss of Hearing|
|Loss of Sight|
|Mechanical Risks Due to Machinery Components|
|Nail Gun Injuries|
|Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSIS|
|Spinal Cord Injuries|
|Struck by Falling Objects|
|Transportation Accident Injuries|
|Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIS)|
|Truck Accident Injuries|
Construction Injury Statistics
- There are more than 150,000 construction site accident injuries each year in the U. S. according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Construction site workers account for 20% of all fatal workplace accidents.
- 2.3 million construction workers are estimated to work on scaffolds each year in the U. S.
- 1 in 5 worker deaths are construction related deaths. – U. S. Department of Labor
- Construction workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- 40% of construction site deaths are caused by falls, defective scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment.
- 8% of construction site deaths and injuries are by electrocution.
- 15% of all claims on workers’ compensation claims are spent on victims of Construction Accidents.
- According OSHA, one out of every ten construction workers is injured on the job every year.
- Most construction site injuries involve construction workers necks, backs, spines, and trunks.
- There are more than 40,000 construction injuries in work zones each year.
Recent Construction Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Carpenter fell through roof opening at a construction site.
- $6.5 Million Settlement: 2 Ironworkers injured when side of building there constructing fell on them.
- $5 Million Verdict: Construction worker falls to ground caused by unsafe scaffold.
- $870,000 Settlement: Electrician falls off unsecured ladder at construction site causing multiple injuries.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Construction worker crushed by falling wall.
- $2 Million Settlement: Death of a construction worker asphyxiated by methane gas.
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Pipefitter injured in compressed air explosion while connecting pipe.
- $3 Million Settlement: Ironworker injured in crane collapse.
- $12 Million Settlement: Construction worker paralyzed when he was struck by falling construction materials.
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13-year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72-year-old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – Insulator and construction worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $3 million Jury Award – U. S. Steelworker died of occupational asbestos exposure causing malignant Mesothelioma.
- $800,000 Million Settlement: Steelworker sustained a back injury lifting heavy piece of steel.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers must show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Asbestos companies that have filed for bankruptcy protection have established asbestos trust funds to pay claims. There are about 65 active Asbestos Trust Funds totaling more than 30 billion.
Since the mid-1980s more than 100 Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have been established in the U.S. At least a dozen trust funds have equities exceeding $1 billion.
More than 30 billion dollars is currently available for distribution to qualified applicants. Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have set criteria of values they pay to qualified claimants.
Asbestos Trust Funds have paid out $18 billion for more than 3 million claims!
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Types of Construction Accident Claims and Lawsuits
Workers injured on construction sites may be able to pursue one or more of the following claims:
Personal Injury: Worker must prove that a 3rd parties negligence caused their injury.
Product Liability: Workers injured by a defective product may be able to recover compensation from manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, and other parties in the chain of distribution.
Workers’ Compensation: Worker pursuing workers compensation claims need to prove only that an injury occurred in the workplace and can be brought in combination with claims against third parties to maximize recovery of damages.
Wrongful Death: Families of workers killed on the job may be able to bring a wrongful death lawsuit against negligent parties.
Who Can be Held Liable for Construction Accident Injuries?
|Architects and Engineers|
|Construction Site Owners|
What Should You Do If You Have Been in a Construction Accident?
- Get medical attention immediately for your injury.
- Report the injury to your employer or manager.
- Get any witness names and information.
- Take pictures of the injury, workplace, and any equipment or products involved.
- Contact an experienced construction accident lawyer to know your legal options.
Arc Burn Construction Injury Damages
When doctors, surgeons, physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals make mistakes, innocent people can suffer serious injuries or death. When medical mistakes happen, a patient and their loved ones can receive financial compensation for their injuries and loss.
Victims in construction injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured by Dental Malpractice, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We are always available 24 hours a day to answer your questions with a phone call or email and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you do not have to come into our office. Call us, and you will speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!