Amusement Park Train Accident Lawsuits
Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
When someone is injured in a vehicle accident, a personal injury lawsuit allows the victim and their families to seek compensation for their injuries.
If you have been injured in an Amusement Park Train Accident, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind.
Amusement Park Train accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish, and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Vehicle accident lawsuits are considered personal injury cases. States may limit the time you have to file a lawsuit. It can be as little as one year after the accident. You should talk to an attorney as soon after the accident as possible if you think you may want to file suit.
Photo Credit: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/brampton-crash-two-people-hospitalized-1.5860136
An estimated 355 million people visit amusement parks in the U.S. each year. – International Association for Amusement Parks
If you were involved in a vehicle accident and have sustained an injury, get medical attention immediately and you will need to contact an experienced vehicle attorney immediately.
Experience counts when you hire a vehicle accident attorney to handle your personal injury case.
Our lawyers understand the complex issues in a vehicle accident and provide expert legal representation nationwide for injured victims.
Insurance companies have teams of attorneys protecting their interests and will attempt to get accident victims to either drop their cases or settle for much less.
What Are Common Vehicle Accident Injuries?
Permanent injuries are common in vehicle accidents and can have life-altering consequences. Here is a list of injuries related to traffic accident.
Need Help with a Amusement Park Train Accident Injury Case?
We are currently evaluating Amusement Park Train Accident injury claims throughout the U. S. When an injury or death is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled to compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
Amusement Park Train Accident Injury lawyers that will fight for you!
If you or a loved one has been injured in vehicle accident where you feel you may be entitled to compensation complete the contact form on the right side of page or call us now at 1-888-267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Amusement Park Train Accident Injury Lawsuitsfalse listing
What to do After a Vehicle Injury Accident
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident it is crucial to gather as much information/evidence as possible at the scene of the accident.
- Get copy of official police report for the accident
- Get license numbers of all vehicles involved in the accident
- Note time, date, and location of the accident.
- Report your injury to any relevant parties involved.
- Do not admit fault for your injury.
- Document any evidence involving your accident.
- Talk to all witnesses and get statements from them.
- Take photos, videos, and audio.
- Seek immediate medical treatment for any injuries.
- Keep records of all related medical bills.
- Write down your recollection of the accident.
- Consult an experienced injury lawyer before you sign, or agree to, any written statements or documents.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your vehicle Injury lawsuit!
All our experienced vehicle Injury Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Vehicle Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Vehicle Accident Injury Settlements
- $500,000 Settlement – For injuries to a driver of an auto-rental car accident.
- $170,000 Settlement – For a Thrifty Car Rental accident causing a broken bone injury.
- $3,000,000 Settlement – For a motorcycle driver hit by a tourist driving a rental car.
- $700,000 Settlement – For motorcyclist who suffered a head injury hit when a pizza delivery driver pulled out from parking lot.
- $13.8 Million Settlement– For a vehicle passenger who was partially paralyzed following a crash with a big-rig.
- $8 Million Settlement– For a Spinal Cord Injury in caused by a Greyhound Rental Bus Crash.
- $1.9 Million Settlement– For a man who was injured while trying to board a bus.
- $2.3 Million Settlement– For the Death of Pedestrians Hit by a Metro bus.
- $2.2 Million Settlement – for our injuries to 72-year-old who was knocked to the ground by a Metro bus.
- $750,000 Settlement – For a pedestrian injury after being struck by a bus.
- $500,000 Settlement – For a herniated disc that required surgery from a collision with a school bus.
Disclaimer: The settlements and verdicts listed on this site are from news reports, court documents, and published cases throughout the U. S. Any reference to these cases should not be considered as any sort of guarantee. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.
There is no charge until you win your case.
Are You Eligible for Compensation?
If you have suffered an injury due to a vehicle accident, you may be eligible to receive financial compensation for the damages you have endured. Liable parties may be required to compensate victims for medical expenses, loss of income, or earning potential, and pain and suffering.
To get help today call us at (888) 267-1137 or submit the form below for a free case review if you have been injured due to the negligence of another.
Who Can Be Held Responsible for a Vehicle Accident?
If you were injured in a vehicle accident you should contact an experienced injury attorney immediately after an accident.
Vehicle accident attorneys are experienced in dealing with difficult insurance companies and know how they try and get out of paying for a victim s injury claims. Several parties may hold partial liability for the accident.
Defendants in a Vehicle Accident Can Include:
|Auto Parts Manufacturers|
|Car Rental Companies|
Potential Additional Parties Involved in a Rental Car Accident Claim
Rental Car Insurance Companies
Rental Car Company
Credit Card Issuer and its insurers (if operator elected for credit card coverage)
Supplemental Insurance Companies (if operator chose additional coverage at time of rental)
Amusement Park Accident Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $1.5 Million Awarded to woman injured while riding a roller coaster in an amusement park lawsuit.
- $9.9 Million Settlement for a woman who suffered traumatic brain injury from falling from an amusement park ride.
- $2 Million Settlement for a minor child that broke both of his ankles when he exited out of an amusement park ride.
- $20 million Settlement for 10-year-old Kansas boy who died on a waterslide in Schlitterbahn water park.
- $1.7 Million Settlement for a California girl that died in the collapse of a water slide.
- $8.5 million Settlement against a Fair Grounds owner for dumping manure, horse urine into city canals.
- $325,000 Settlement for Trip and Fall on a Cruise Ship (Broken Arm)
- $600,000 Settlement for an Amusement Park Injury.
- $3.3 million Settlement in Carnival Ride Failure accident for 4 children that suffered injuries against the Amusement Park manufacturer and previous and current owners of a defective carnival ride.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for 5-year-old boy that died when thrown from a mechanically defective ride at an amusement park.
- $3.1 Million Settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.4 Million Settlement– 72-year-old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement– Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $2.2 Million Settlement– Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
Amusement Park Accident Injury Statistics
- 3,400 accidents are reported at amusement parks each year in the U. S. – According to data from the CPSC
- 4,400 children get injured each year on amusement rides according to the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS).
- More than 270,000,000 people visit amusement parks and Theme Parks each year in the United States.
- 51% of amusement park injuries and accidents affect children.
- Women ate 1.5 time hurt at amusement parks than men.
- More than 43,000 people are treated for amusement park injuries each year, with most injuries affecting people under the age of 24.
- On an average day, there will be about 117 amusement park injuries every day. CPSC.gov
- About 40 percent of the injuries that occur in amusement parks happened on roller coasters.
- Roller coasters rides cause 27.6 percent of amusement park deaths.
- Ferris wheels and other elevated rides cause 20.7 percent of amusement park deaths.
- Water rides are responsible for 15.3 percent of amusement park deaths.
- Spinning rides cause 13.6 percent of amusement park deaths.
- Nearly 40,000 injuries requiring emergency care are linked to amusement parks, theme parks, and traveling carnivals in 2016. – U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission.
- In a 2013 study from Nationwide Children’s Hospital reported that every year, nearly 4,000 children are treated in emergency rooms for amusement park injuries.
- 70 percent of all amusement park injuries occur in the summer months. – USA Today News
- Drowning is a leading cause of death in water amusement parks.
- Head and neck were the most common body regions injured. – Data examined by the Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
Amusement Park Train Accident Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
Call 888.640.0914 24/7 365 Days a Year for a Free Mesothelioma Case Evaluation
20 years of experience helping mesothelioma victims get fair and just financial compensation!
Asbestos companies that have filed for bankruptcy protection have established asbestos trust funds to pay claims. There are about 65 active Asbestos Trust Funds totaling more than 30 billion.
Since the mid-1980s more than 100 Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have been established in the U.S. At least a dozen trust funds have equities exceeding $1 billion.
More than 30 billion dollars is currently available for distribution to qualified applicants. Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Funds have set criteria of values they pay to qualified claimants.
Asbestos Trust Funds have paid out $18 billion for more than 3 million claims!
Need a Vehicle Accident Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in a vehicle accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties to help with medical bills and financial compensation.
Our experienced nationwide auto accident injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We are always available 24 hours a day to answer your questions with a phone call or email and we will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you do not have to come into our office. Call us, and you will speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.