AMO Healon D OVDs can be a serious health risk to people requiring its use. Each year in the U. S. millions of people use a variety of medical devices with the belief that they are safeguarded from serious health risks. Medical device defects can leave a patient at serious risk of incurring a life threatening injury or even death if the issue goes undetected. Patients rely on manufacturers of medical products to create safe and effective ways to enhance the quality of their lives.
If you’ve spent any amount of time looking for an experienced AMO Healon D OVDs lawyer online you know how hard it is to find an experienced personal injury lawyer to answer your questions.
All of our experienced AMO Healon D OVDs Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your AMO Healon D OVDs lawsuit. Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your AMO Healon D OVDs lawsuit!
Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now at 866.757.6949 and talk to a live personal injury counselor that will help you take the first step toward getting the compensation you deserve and getting your life back so you can concentrate on your recovery.
[quote align=”center” color=”#999999″]Choosing an experienced AMO Healon D OVDs lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement![/quote]
- $19 Million Heart By Pass Settlement: For Failure to Apply Correct Standard of Care in Heart Bypass Surgery.
- $8.5 Million Medical Device Settlement: Against Ethicon Endo Surgical, a subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson, in a defective medical device case.
- $8 Million Fosomax Settlement: Verdict against Merck in the first ever plaintiff’s Fosamax trial.
- $800,000 Birth Delivery Settlement: For Infant that sustained injury during birth delivery.
- $775,000 Medical Device Settlement: Against defective medical device manufacturer resulting in injury and settlement.
- $2.05 Million Defective Medical Device Settlement: Defective medical device product and settled with the manufacturer of the device and the hospital where the injury occurred.
- $120 Million Defective Bone Screw Settlement: $120 Million total settlement for plaintiffs injured as a result of implantation of spinal bone screws.
- $3.3 Million Defective Insulin Pump Settlement: Defective product liability action against manufacturer of Insulin Pump.
- $1.1 Million Hospital Radiologist Settlement: Against Hospital Radiologist for causing a brainstem herniation
Defective Product Statistics
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that there are approximately 22,000 deaths associated with defective products each year in the U. S.
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that there are nearly 30 million injuries associated with defective consumer products each year.
- Each year, more than 220,000 children are injured each playing with defective toys.
- Each year in the U. S. about 7 percent of all personal injury lawsuits are defective product liability cases.
- Defective products cause more than $500 billion in property damage and thousands of deaths and injuries each year.
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls between 200-300 defective products each year.
- In 2009, children’s products accounted for 41% of CPSC-recalled defective products.
- Each year in the U. S. about 26 infants die from crib-related deaths.
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission reported that defective consumer products caused 176 deaths and more than 19,000 hospitalizations in 2007.
- Of 235,300 toy-related injuries treated in emergency rooms in the U. S. an estimated 172,700 (73%) occurred to children less than 15 years of age.
- Of 235,300 toy-related injuries treated in emergency rooms in the U. S. an estimated 82,300 335%) were to children younger than 5 years of age.
- 155,400 children, ages 14 and under were treated at hospital emergency rooms for toy-related injuries in 2003.
- There were an estimated 229,600 toy-related injuries in the U. S. from 2006-2008.
- In 2002, there were more than 200,000 emergency room visits from defective products according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Defective Product liability lawsuits have the second highest average settlement payout at about $300,000.
- Medical malpractice cases typically have the highest settlement awards, at an average of $600,000.
AMO Healon D OVD Lawsuit
For AMO Healon D OVD lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. AMO Healon D OVD lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.