Need an Actos® Injury Lawyer?
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
If you or a family member has suffered injuries from the prescription drug, Actos, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. Prescription Drug deaths now outnumber traffic fatalities in the U.S. There are 225,000 prescription drug deaths each in the U. S. each year (National Institute of Health).
We are currently evaluating all personal injury claims throughout the United States. Victims of defective prescription drugs, accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every variety of personal injury accident claims and prescription drug injury compensation cases.
Personal injury accidents can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma, including financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering, and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic damage, mental anguish, and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many prescription errors occur due to negligence on the part of one of the others involved. When another party’s negligence causes an accident, you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain, and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live, personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your personal injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your personal injury lawsuit.
Actos® Injury Lawsuits
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $5 Million Personal Injury Settlement: Personal Injury claim involving doctor’s failure to diagnose.
- $2.6 Million Settlement: Personal Injury Accutane birth defects.
- $2.5 Million Verdict: Personal Injury case involving a surgical error.
- $7.5 Million Settlement: Brain damage after surgery of a 7-year-old at a Hospital.
- $800,000 Settlement: Infant sustained injury during birth delivery.
- $3 Million Settlement: Cardiology malpractice wrongful death of a 45-year-old man.
- $1.2 Million Settlement: Man was improperly administered medication causing brain damage.
- $3.1 Million Settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.85 Million Global settlement of bar fire case, $890,000 to our clients.
- $1.73 Million Jury Verdict on behalf of iron worker injured in construction site accident.
- $2.1 Million Settlement: Wrongful death Personal Injury hospital’s improper discharge of patient.
Prescription Drugs Statistics
- Prescription Drug deaths now outnumber traffic fatalities in the U.S.
- There are 225,000 prescription drug deaths each in the U. S. each year (National Institute of Health).
- Pharmacy errors and prescription errors account for as many as 98,000 deaths each year.
- One study reported that as many as 5% of prescriptions filled each year are incorrect.
- Preventable medication errors cause about 400,000 injuries each year in the U. S.
- Preventable medication error injuries cost about $3.5 billion per year in the U. S.
- It is estimated that more than 30,000 Americans die each year from prescription drug abuse and overdoses.
- Two-Thirds of all doctors involved in 10 or more malpractice cases are never disciplined.
- More than 49% percent of hospitals have never filed 1 disciplinary action against one of their doctors.
Recent Accident Settlements & Verdicts
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and the car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had a leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – a 32-year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed centerline.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – a 13-year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – a 72-year-old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by a driver who made an illegal left-hand turn causing the collision.
- $5.2 Million Jury Award – Asbestos worker who developed malignant peritoneal mesothelioma from asbestos work exposure.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful-death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
- $1 Million Jury Award – Parents of a baby boy who died in his mother’s womb before an emergency C-section was performed.
- $12.3 Million Jury Award – Insulator and construction worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $12.3 Million Jury Award – U. S. Steelworker died of occupational asbestos exposure causing malignant Mesothelioma.
For a personal injury lawsuit to be successful, lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a prescription drug injury, victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
- Disfigurement (Past)
- Disfigurement (Past & Future)
- Economic Damages
- Exemplary Damages
- Future Medical Bills
- Loss of Consortium
- Loss of Earning Capacity
- Loss of Parental Care
- Lost Wages (Past & Future)
- Pain and Suffering
- Punitive Damages
- Medical Costs
- Monetary Compensation
- Non-Economic Damages
- Physical Impairment (Past and Future)
- Loss of Spousal Companionship
- Loss of Spousal Support
Choosing the right Injury Attorney can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email, and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
We welcome your questions, and we will return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
Actos® Injury Lawyers
Actos® Injury, Wrongful Death, Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims