Need a Wrongful Death Lawyer?
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
A Wrongful Death accident can happen at any moment. If a family member or someone you know has been a victim of Wrongful Death, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. There are over 3 million injuries from transportation accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. More than 20,000 workers are injured in road construction work zones each year. The leading causes of construction-related fatalities are falls, struck-by an object, electrocution and caught between objects.
Wrongful Death claims include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member. Each state allows a certain amount of time called a Wrongful Death to file a lawsuit. The clock typically starts on the day a person is dies.
Wrongful death lawsuits can be initiated when a person has died as a result of negligence or from an unjust action on the part of the entity or individual being sued. Surviving family members can seek compensation for their loss. Compensation may include medical expenses, funeral expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other costs associated with the wrongful death of their loved one.
Workplace Death Statistics & Facts
- 4,679 workers were killed on the job in 2014.
- 1 in 5 worker deaths last year were in the construction industry.
- 1 in 10 construction workers are injured every year in the U. S.
- 2 construction workers die of work-related injuries in the United States each day.
- 1 in 5 Lumber Yard fatalities are construction-related each year.
- Over the course of a 45-year career, a construction worker has a 1 in 200 chance of dying. (Source: Safety + Health.)
- 60% of construction Lumber Yard injuries occur within the employee’s first year of employment. (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics.)
- 15% of workers compensation costs are spent on workers who were injured while at a construction site.
Workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident. We are currently evaluating vehicle personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an accident is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
PERSONAL INJURY LEGAL OPTIONS
Wrongful Death Injury Lawsuits
Recent Personal Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $3.1 Million settlement in a product liability/negligence action involving injuries sustain by an infant injured in a shopping cart accident.
- $2.2 Million Settlement – Faulty roadwork and hazardous road conditions resulted in a bicyclist crashing and suffering multiple broken bones and severe head injuries.
- $1.24 Million Settlement – A bicyclist was struck while riding through and intersection and run over by a truck making an illegal turn.
- $1.75 Million Settlement – A motorcyclist drove through intersection and car did not see him because of overgrown vegetation had leg amputated.
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Minor child suffers head injury in a car collision and the loss of her mother.
- $6 Million Settlement – 32 year-old wife and mother killed in a head-on collision by car driven by a sales representative. that crossed center line.
- $4.2 Million Settlement – 13 year-old boy suffers brain damage after being struck by a car at an intersection.
- $2.4 Million Settlement – 72 year old woman suffered a severe spinal injury from slip & fall on an uneven public sidewalk.
- $1.4 Million Settlement – Traumatic Brain injury caused by driver who made an illegal left hand turn causing collision.
- $1.395 Million Jury Award – Woman involved in serious spinal injury from two-car collision at intersection.
- $1.25 Million Jury Award – Wrongful death lawsuit by the family of a man who died as the result of a car wreck.
Wrongful Death Accident Statistics and Facts
- 19% of large trucks in fatal crashes are involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- 30% of passenger vehicle occupants killed in two-vehicle crashes are in head-on crashes with the truck.
- 34% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred at night (6:00 pm to 6:00 am).
- 4% of all trucks crash deaths are driver fatigue related.
- 41% of passenger vehicles in fatal crashes were involved in single-vehicle crashes.
- 49% of large truck occupant deaths occurred in crashes in which their vehicles rolled over.
- 60% of deaths in truck crashes occurred on major roads other than interstates and freeways.
- 60% of occupants killed in multiple-vehicle crashes occurred in collisions involving another large truck.
- 62% of large truck occupant deaths in 2013 occurred in single-vehicle crashes
- 63% of fatal large truck crashes involved two vehicles.
- 8% percent of work zone fatal crashes involved at least one large truck.
- Estimates of 41,000 to 45,000 traffic deaths occur every year within the U.S.
- In 2013, 4,186 large trucks and buses were involved in fatal crashes.
- In 2014, 32,675 people were killed in motor vehicle crashes on U.S. Highways.
- Intercity buses accounted for 13 % of all buses involved in fatal crashes.
- More than 25% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks rural or urban Interstate highways.
- More than 60% of all fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on rural roads.
- More than 80% of fatal crashes involving large trucks occurred on weekdays (Monday through Friday).
- Nationwide, 57% of motor vehicle deaths in 2013 occurred in single-vehicle crashes.
- Nearly 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents every year.
- One person is injured or killed in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
- Pharmacy errors and prescription errors account for as many as 98,000 deaths each year.
- Prescription Drug deaths now outnumber traffic fatalities in U.S.
- School buses and transit buses accounted for 41% of all buses involved in fatal crashes.
- Single-vehicle crashes make up 22% of all fatalities in Truck crashes.
- Speeding was determined as the primary cause of death in 28.4% of accidents in the U. S.
- The national motor vehicle crash death rate is 1.11 deaths per 100 million vehicle miles traveled.
- The national motor vehicle crash death rate is of 10.3 deaths per 100,000 people.
- There are 11.2 fatal large truck crashes per million people in the United States in 2013.
- There are 225,000 Prescription Drugs deaths each in the U. S. each year (National Institute of Health).
- There is one death vehicle related death reported every 2 hours and 35 minutes.
- There is one fatality for every 71 people that are injured in an accident. in 2010.
- There were 30,057 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the U. S. in 2013.
- Walkers and bikers account for 15% of the total traffic deaths each year.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible
We Connect You with Tractor Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Wrongful Death Injury Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!