Environmental Injury Lawsuits
We Connect You With Experienced Injury Lawyers That Will Fight For You!
An environmental disease lawsuit is a particular type of personal injury lawsuit in which the injured plaintiff claims that exposure to a chemical caused the plaintiff’s injury or disease. There are more than 7 million accidental poisonings each year in the U. S. with more than 75% involving children under the age of six.
People are exposed to toxic chemicals from the environment, pharmaceuticals, from consumer products, in the home, and at work. Occupational environmental toxic tort cases occur more often than any other due to the fact that industrial workers are more likely to suffer from long-term exposure to toxic chemicals than consumers or residents.
Environmental law governs any environmental issues regarding businesses, individuals, and government entities. Environment law includes regulations and cleanup regarding hazardous or chemical materials and the consequences of individuals who violate environment statutes. Environmental law provides protection for prospective purchasers of environmentally impacted property; and environmental law prohibits the dumping of toxic waste or other hazardous materials in our lakes, rivers, streams, and public land.
If you have been diagnosed with an Environmental Disease from exposure to a toxic substance, knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind. Victims of Environmental Diseases, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our Environmental Disease injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of Environmental Disease claim and toxic spill exposure compensation cases.
We are currently evaluating all personal injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of personal injury accident claim and motor vehicle accident compensation cases.
Environmental Disease injuries can cause life-threatening physical injuries and trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent drivers. Injured victims must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many personal injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an accident is caused by another party’s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident or personal injury where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right or call us at 1-888.267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Environmental Exposure Facts & Statistics
- 1 child is accidentally poisoned every 30 seconds at home according to The U.S. Poison Control Center.
- Over the past 50 years more than 75,000 toxic chemicals have been released into the environment.
- Air pollution causes between 50,000 and 100,000 premature deaths in the U. S. Each year.
- National Research Council reports that no toxic information is available for more than 80% of the chemicals in every day-use products.
- More than 80% of adults and 90% of children in the U. S. have residues of 1 or more harmful pesticides in their body.
- The EPA reported that there are more than 10,000 chemical ingredients used in cosmetics, food and consumer products.
- Within 26 seconds after exposure to toxic chemical traces a chemical can be found in every organ in the body.
- Women who work at home have a 54% higher death rate from cancers than those who work outside of the home.
- An average American family brings home 25 Gallons of hazardous toxins and chemical products each year.
- 150 chemicals commonly found in U. S. homes have been linked to birth defects, allergies, cancers, and other environmental caused diseases.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Personal Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and don’t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Personal Injury lawsuit.
Toxic Environment Injury Lawsuits
Recent Environmental Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $4.8 Million Asbestos Settlement for a woman diagnosed with mesothelioma from second-hand exposure to asbestos.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Death Settlement for a pipe fitter who suffered from Mesothelioma cancer.
- $1.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement for a neighborhood that contaminated soil used as a land fill on the properties.
- $600,000 Settlement for a 43-year old diagnosed with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) exposed to benzene working as an offset printer.
- $750,000Chemical Exposure Settlement for a chemical exposure case resulting in brain cancer.
- $5 Million Personal Injury Settlement involving doctor’s failure to diagnose.
- $2.6 Million Settlement for a Personal Injury from Accutane prescription drug birth defects.
- $1.73 Million jury verdict on behalf of iron worker injured in construction site accident.
- $5.2 Million Jury Award for an- Asbestos worker who developed peritoneal mesothelioma from asbestos work exposure.
- $12.3 million Jury Award for an Insulator and construction worker that died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $12.3 million Jury Award for a U. S. Steelworker that died of occupational asbestos exposure causing Mesothelioma.
- $11.5 Million Contaminated Soil Settlement for owners of properties with contaminated soil used as landfill.
- $4.3 Million Toxic Tort Settlement for Tetra-Ethyl Lead exposure against DuPont Company.
- $6.8 Million Mesothelioma Settlement for a 55-year-old man with Mesothelioma exposed to asbestos while working as a Navy repairman.
Personal Injury Statistics
- There are more than 1 million cases of whiplash reported each year in the U. S.
- Fatal head injuries are responsible for more than 60% of all bicycle fatalities.
- There are over 3 million injuries each year from transportation accidents.
- 2/3 of all bicycle accident reported deaths are from traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
- There were 109 Bicycle accident related deaths in 2009.
- There were 950 Motorcycle crash related traffic deaths in 2009.
- There were 563 Pedestrian related deaths in 2009.
- There were 17,000 truck related accidents reported in 2009.
- There were 90,000 motorcycle related injuries reported in 2009.
- 50,000 bicycle injuries reported each year in the United States.
- 1 million children are injured in bicycle related accidents each year.
- 8,000 boating accidents are reported by the U. S. Coast Guard each year.
- 500,000 truck and commercial vehicles were involved in accidents in 2010.
- The U. S. Department of Transportation reported 33,808 nationwide traffic accident deaths in 2009.
- More than 100,000 motorcycles are involved in crashes each year according to latest data from the NHTSA.
- Motorcyclists are 39 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash according to NHTSA.
For a Personal Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Personal Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury claim.
Personal Injury Damages
Victims in injury-related claims are entitled to damages including:
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and get help today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible
We Connect You with Personal Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Environmental Disease Injury Lawyers, Attorneys, Law Firms, Lawsuits, and Claims
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!