Cutlery & Silverware Equipment Injury Lawyers
Over 4 million people fall victim to a workplace injury in the United States each year. Workplace accidents are injuries that occur during the course of work (even if the accident happens off the company’s premises), while engaged in work-related activities.
There are nearly 6.5 million people working at approximately 252,000 construction sites across the nation on any given day. Each year, falls account for the greatest number of fatalities in the construction industry. There are about 150,000 Construction and Cutlery & Silverware Equipment site accidents reported each year in the United States according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Image Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers_compensation
OSHA reports that there are about 8 million workplaces in the United States and about 3.8 million Americans suffer from work-related injuries and diseases each year.
If you have been injured in an Industrial Accident knowing your legal rights can provide both financial relief and peace of mind.
Cutlery & Silverware Equipment and Fatal Work Injuries
More than 100 workers in the United States die every day as a result of their work, according to a new report from the AFL-CIO and the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates 50,000 workers per year die from work-related diseases which is about 150 work-related deaths per day.
Choosing the right workplace injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all. Call Today 888-267.1137.
Top Potential Hazards for Workers Operating Heavy Duty Equipment
- Arc Flash/Arc Blast
- Ceiling Collapse
- Chemical Burns
- Electric Shock
- Failure to Use Protective Equipment
- Falling Objects
- Falls (from heights)
- Head Injuries
- Human Error
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Rolling or Tipped Vehicles
- Scaffold Collapse
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Transportation Incidents
- Trench Collapse
- Unstable Work Surface
- Wall Collapse
- Workplace Violence
Need Help with an Industrial Injury Case?
We are currently evaluating Cutlery & Silverware Equipment accident injury claims throughout the U. S. Victims of accidents, negligence, and personal injury have the right to seek compensation for their injuries, damages, loss of wages, and medical expenses. Our Cutlery & Silverware Equipment accident injury lawyers handle all types of accident claims. We also handle every type of Cutlery & Silverware Equipment accident claims.
Cutlery & Silverware Equipment injuries can cause life-threatening physical trauma that can include financial damage to victims of negligent employers. Injured workers & laborers must deal with large and unforeseeable medical expenses, loss of wages, pain, suffering and loss of quality of life. Family members also can suffer economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship in caring for an injured family member.
Many Cutlery & Silverware Equipment injuries occur due to negligence on the part of one of others involved. When an Industrial injury or accident is caused by another party s negligence you are entitled compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering as well as other damages.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an Industrial accident or personal injury caused by defective Cutlery & Silverware Equipment where you feel you may be entitled to compensation, please complete the contact form on the right side of page or call us now at 1-888-267.1137 for a free case evaluation. A live personal injury counselor is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day.
Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your Cutlery & Silverware Equipment Injury lawsuit!
All of our experienced Cutlery & Silverware Equipment Injury Lawyers work on a contingency basis and don t get paid unless you do!
Each State has a strict statute of limitations for you to file your Cutlery & Silverware Equipment Accident lawsuit. Fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION form or call toll free us now.
Choosing an experienced Cutlery & Silverware Equipment Injury lawyer will be very important to your lawsuit and the amount of compensation of your settlement!
Construction & Cutlery & Silverware Equipment Injury Statistics
- Construction site workers account for 20% of all fatal workplace/industrial accidents.
- 3 million Construction workers are estimated to work on scaffolds each year in the U. S.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has reported that one in ten construction site workers are injured every year.
- Construction workers between 25-34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates 50,000 workers per year die from work-related diseases.
- More than 100 people in the United States die every day as a result of their work, according to a new report from the AFL-CIO.
- 15% of all claims on workers’ compensation claims are spent on victims of construction accidents.
- About 1,000 Cutlery & Silverware Equipment workers are killed each year while on the job according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- According OSHA, one out of every ten construction workers is injured on the job every year.
- Most construction site injuries involve construction workers’ necks, backs, spines, and trunks.
- More than 4.1 million people in the United States suffer a workplace injury or occupational illness each year.
- Workers between 25 and 34 years old are the most likely to be injured in a construction site accident.
- 2 million workers annually are injured so severely that they need to miss work and need ongoing Medical Care.
- There are more than 40,000 construction injuries in work zones each year.
- Workplace injuries occur to about 5 out of every 100 full time employees.
Recent Construction Injury Settlements & Verdicts
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Carpenter fell through roof opening at a construction site.
- $6.5 Million Settlement: 2 Iron workers injured when side of building there constructing fell on them.
- $5 Million Verdict: Construction worker falls to ground caused by unsafe scaffold.
- $870,000 Settlement: Electrician falls off unsecured ladder at construction site causing multiple injuries.
- $3.5 Million Settlement: Construction worker crushed by falling wall.
- $2 Million Settlement: Death of a construction worker asphyxiated by methane gas.
- $1.3 Million Settlement: Pipefitter injured in compressed air explosion while connecting pipe.
- $800,000 Settlement: Steelworker sustained a back injury lifting heavy piece of steel
- $3 Million Settlement: Iron worker injured in crane collapse.
- $12 Million Settlement: Construction worker paralyzed when he was struck by falling construction materials.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – Insulator and Cutlery & Silverware Equipment worker died of malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $12.3 million Jury Award – U. S. Steelworker died of occupational asbestos exposure causing malignant Mesothelioma.
For a Workplace Injury lawsuit to be successful, personal injury lawyers have to show that your injury resulted from the negligence of another party. In the case of a Workplace Injury lawsuit victims and immediate family members have the right to file a personal injury & wrongful death claims.
List of Industrial Plant Workers Exposed to Asbestos
Inside Office Laborers and Workplace Injuries
Industrial workers are mostly injured working at outside job sites, plants and factories Many Workplace accidents occur inside of company offices. If you have been injured at your workplace you should be checked by a qualified doctor. Office workers injured on the job includes;
|Administrators||Data Entry Workers|
|Analysts||Human Resource Workers|
|Billing & Posting Workers||Planners|
|Book & Record-Keeping||Public Relation Workers|
|Chief Executive Officers||Representatives|
|Collectors||Secretary – Secretaries|
Have A Question About Workplace Injury Compensation?
Call Now – Our Nationwide Toll Free Workplace Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
List of Industrial Plant Work & Labor Duties
Personal Injury Damages
Need a Workplace Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been injured in a workplace accident, we can help you start an injury lawsuit against negligent and responsible parties.
Our experienced nationwide workplace injury lawyers will help you get just and fair compensation for your injuries.
Call our Injury Toll Free Helpline at 888.267.1137 and Get Help Today!
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about an injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
We Connect You with Injury Claims Lawyers in all 50 States
Cutlery & Silverware Equipment Injury Lawyers
Choosing the right Injury lawyer can mean the difference between getting fair compensation, partial compensation, or no compensation at all.
We welcome your questions, and we will to return your calls within 24 hours.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Injury Helpline Number is 888.267.1137
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free injury case evaluation form and an experienced workplace injury lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION.
Our goal is to help you get fair and just compensation for your injury, so you can focus on your recovery!